Reviews for Strange New World
RTNK chapter 34 . 9/21
dude i love your fic very much please don't abandon this fic
Conbo chapter 3 . 4/11
Neat story! The funny thing is all I could think of when reading this is the Don't mpMine at Night song, amd my brain is like: () ︵ (\ .o.)\.
darinpasillas4 chapter 34 . 12/18/2018
I found this story a really long time ago and I read it on my old Ds but it broke when it accidentally slipped out of my hands and I was reading a lot on it but I now have a tablet and I recognized this story when I read the first chapter. I just want to say that you should keep up the great work and never let negative reviews stop you. I just wanted to say that don't let negative things get to you and that you should do what you love even if some people don't like it.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2018
Stopping here. Cringy shit with him pretending he can actually do something about Mary when he could barely dodge Cupa. Then when he finds out she was "pranking" him about it not wearing off & still doesn't get a single fucking hit in beyond her own potion. "Next time I won't be lenient" my ass. What, will he glare petulantly at her. Maybe call her a mean name? Nah, that'd be way out of line for just a bit of mind control & forcing to get beaten up by a friend. Gasp! Maybe he could bake her muffins after she fucks with Andr next. That'd show her he's serious.

In the end he should have just lit her treehouse on fire after she climbed up & walked away. She'd probably put it out easy but it'd send a better message than a fucking "apology" gift for being mean after she did that.
wazzup chapter 34 . 3/23/2018
Hey buddy, take your time. I'd much rather have a great chapter and wait a few months, than a crappy story that posts regularly.
(I've been waiting for a story to update since 2016, you're fine)
Zeta Grey chapter 34 . 3/23/2018
Happy to hear your updating again friend, I was kinda bummed when i hadn't seen anything for a while, but hearing (Reading) this update I understand why. all I can say is: "I support you all the way." :3

Count me among those people who enjoy your work greatly, Ciao!
Panzerfaul chapter 34 . 1/17/2018
Please keep writing! This is an amazing story and I want to see it continue!
Reaper4425 chapter 6 . 1/2/2018
When that person or entity said plebeian, I laughed so hard and I was like if that was me I would say, "Who the fuck says plebeian, like pfft how can I take this seriously?" But in all complete seriousness, great job with this and uhh make more of this? You don't have to but us people do! Peace
GreenStar7373 chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
PS. Sorry for all the errors. Refer to this list if you come across words that don't make sense, or sound to rude to be me. Stupid auto correct...
Held* Bear* Ignored* Definitely*
Definitely*. (Again)
GreenStar7373 chapter 34 . 12/10/2017
Hey, it's me. Get ready, cause I just so happen to be in the mood for a long message. I still absolutely love this story, but I definitely see your point. If I remember correctly, it started out with an absolutely fantastic plot, and help it for a little while. Slowly, ya, the plot seemed to lose both connection and direction; those instead being filled with what you described as cliche fanservice, or so to speak. Near the end, well, up to this point, the plot consisted of vaguely connected, over pumped up, mini bosses with their own short stories. These all started with the "home base" that they all shared, being the OverWorld House. I loved that house, still a great part that should be included in your remake. I'm sorry if I seem over criticizing and may have falsely remembered parts of your story, still worth reading, even up to this point.
Now for some other business. No, don't just delete this. It's best not to delete our mistakes; they will guide you on to better achievements for as long as they exist. Plus, I still want these memories, flaws and all. Our comments are heart felt, and I don't want them to lose their meaning or existence. We want to show that we were here, from the start, supporting your masterpiece; even if it's still far from finished. Even if it needs fixing. I got a shout out from you! And I want to remember that. You may not like it now, but years down the line, you will cherish it for what it is, a step in the right direction. Don't remove it, if not for your own opinion, then for the sentiment of your fans. Rename it the Lost Chapters or something.
Ok, now that's out of the way, moving forward. Bare in mind these are only sugestions, I don't mind if they are all informed. I can't remember if you said you had played Minecraft or not, but you do seem familiar with the Mob Talker Mod, I assume. Define lay keep those characters. The whole heram style romance has definitely got to go, but feel free to have some romance and maybe, maybe a love triangle. Devotedly let the mob style characters have their appopriate abilities and weaknesses, as well as names and personalities. If you are unsure of whta these are, look at the original creators works, there are some very short comic strips, and the wiki will give some as well. The default scripts in the mod itself helps develope these characters somewhat. Your names for them, are perfect. Most of your personalities, are perfect. You don't really have to research much if you don't want to. Feel free to add your own characters with their own styles and quirks. Just don't make them with the sole perpose being a boyfriend for each mob girl. As some mob guys, or other normal humans. Feel free to forget all of this.
If you made it this far in my rant, I appreciate your commitment. Here's at treat. A fact or two about me. My favorite character both in your story and the mod itself is Andr. I just love the deep personality that she creates. I've always considered myself and enderman, just how I imagine myself. Im not sure how much that says about me, but ya. I had no point in saying that. Well, I've absorbed enough space on this comment page for now. If you have any questions for us, feel free to ask; for we love to answer. Keep up the good work, I expect great things from you, in the near future. I'll be watching...

A "little" chatty right now,
GreenStar7373
joeforlife chapter 34 . 11/22/2017
The story in itself was great. The only complaints I have are the update times. If you decide to remake it go ahead. But keep Joe the way he is and everything will be A-Okay. KEEP ER GOIN!
TitanWafflesaur chapter 34 . 11/13/2017
I believe a rewrite would be good, but only if you leave this up, and make it separate. So as to represent your progress, and as a comparison for the rewrite.
MathewtonSmashBrawler chapter 34 . 11/10/2017
Personally, I enjoyed this fanfic, even though it had plenty of irks. While I'd fine with either descision you make, a remake would probably be the better option. Considering it would give you a chance to revise and even add new details to the story, it seems like a decent trade-off. While I'd hate to start back at square one in order to work our way back up, it would be worth it my book. So... remake. Definitely remake.
Ender NightBlade chapter 34 . 11/8/2017
Much as i loved this fic when i first found it, I do think it would benefit from a remake. Most of mine suffer from the same problem. Like, seriously, I can't help but read over the first few chapters of my first fic and think "god what was i thinking this sucks". But much as I'd love a remake, I don't want all of this stuff to go to waste. Eh, screw it. I vote REMAKE. Let's do this.
HunterMC chapter 34 . 11/7/2017