Reviews for Our Own Demons
okashii.tsuki chapter 23 . 7/9
1. I don't know whether I should like, hate or pity Victor. Before the interlude I would have said, I hate him, but now it's not the case. His personality gives you several different options to include in the story. Though I don't like his obsession with bringing back the souls.
2. I would see him neither as an ally not as a villain. He's more of a victim of his own mistakes. Though personally I'd have Harry befriend him without helping him in his project and then as Master of Death give him the opportunity of dying. He could also help fighting Thanos.
3. I like interludes about the past of several characters as long as they aren't too long and don't show up too often.
4. This story is awesome. Your writing style is great and I had the feeling of getting sucked into the story. Please continue to write the way you did, you've got talent.
5. I only remember that you repeated some phrases right after each other (like "the story the story is...") somewhere in the middle of the story, but I can't find the chapter at the moment. And there seems to be a missing word in some sentences (like "Harry was stunted emotionally from the abuse – he knew that – and it was quite startling seeing the reality that really could love someone."). But those are simple typing errors and everyone makes those.
All in all, I really like your story and I am excited to read your next chapter.
JelloGirl323 chapter 21 . 6/4
Ohmygosh this is amazing. I love it so very much! I like how it's different from the other "Harry is Tony's son" ones. I'm very much excited to see what happens next!
Lilybud chapter 23 . 5/31
more please
TENaSeein chapter 23 . 5/19
Amazing! But I am really hoping that Harry doesn't decide to work with Doom.
GOOD work
random reader chapter 23 . 5/9
1.) He is a good character, but make him a little nuttier if he's your villain.
2.) I think he has the potential to be both, depending on what you do with him.
3.) Personally, I like them, but they confused me a little at first.
4.) First, I love this story, you have real talent. Second, please continue it, I am excited to see where it goes.
5.) I totally get where you are coming from. I am ADHD and dyslexic, so my spelling is a nightmare. You are doing great :)
Identity chapter 23 . 5/7
I really love this! They’re so in character I can HEAR RDJ’s sassy voice delivering the lines! I love the cute little puppy love on Peter and Harry and omg I know he’s evil but poor Victor. :( I can’t wait to read more!
Anon62 chapter 23 . 5/4
What's evan white?
Ophidias chapter 1 . 5/3
Paragraph one, sentence one and already a mistake. Talk about a good first impression. Needless to say I won't be reading this.
OcheanMyth chapter 23 . 5/3
Good story.. But when you write two chapters about Victor it gets to much
Tabbycat1220 chapter 23 . 4/29
Looking forward to another chapter...please post soon
Angelica7714 chapter 23 . 4/20
Wow, I love your story! It is so indepth with its characters groeth and adding in of forgotten characters, such as victor. I love the twist you have put on his backstory to compliment the plot and I can't wait to see how the story with further development.
CapriciousFan chapter 1 . 4/10
crying my eyes *out*
CapriciousFan chapter 1 . 4/10
and in case my comment below wasn't clear, I meant crying my eyes in a good, this-is-so-f*cking-beautiful-and-now-I-can't-stop-sobbing kind of way... so... yeah
CapriciousFan chapter 23 . 4/5
Dang, your characterisation of Victor Von Doom is making me wanna cry. (Gotta love him though)