Reviews for Our Own Demons
Jamie Panosh chapter 23 . 10/10
I think that this is a spectacular story so far, and I can’t wait for the next update to it! Keep doing what you’re doing, you’re a great writer, and I’m loving every installment of this.
Enishi-Haru chapter 23 . 9/20
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
acetwolf94 chapter 23 . 9/14
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
fleetfox791 chapter 23 . 9/13
This is a fic that I have spent so much time on. I love how everything is connected and how everything falls into place. I was surprised to see certain characters be introduced in this story... but it was a pleasant surprise every time.

What has happened to Bruce? What's Doom's overall plan? Will Uncle Ben kick the bucket this time? What will Harry do with several new threats coming his way? Will Harry finally press charges against his abusive relatives? Will Murdock be seen more throughout this story? Perhaps as DareDevil... What will be Loki and Hel's reaction to Harry being the Master of Death? If they become hostile, will Lily be able to protect her creator like she claims?

Some of my favorite parts include the AI and the 'living ward'. I find there conversations very captivating. The fact that the Wards name is Lily really set me off. I like the fact that you added a little of Tony's past... Where he helped the other worldly folks escape Thanos by fixing up their getaway vehicle... The detail that this story has is freaking phenomenal and I loved every second of reading it.

I hope that you update sooner rather than later because this fic will be on my mind for a very long time...Good Job
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 8/21
i just love this story and hope you continue soon...seeing doom as an ally might be interesting, you have given him depth for sure but im looking forward to the regularly scheduled programming up next :)
okashii.tsuki chapter 23 . 7/9
1. I don't know whether I should like, hate or pity Victor. Before the interlude I would have said, I hate him, but now it's not the case. His personality gives you several different options to include in the story. Though I don't like his obsession with bringing back the souls.
2. I would see him neither as an ally not as a villain. He's more of a victim of his own mistakes. Though personally I'd have Harry befriend him without helping him in his project and then as Master of Death give him the opportunity of dying. He could also help fighting Thanos.
3. I like interludes about the past of several characters as long as they aren't too long and don't show up too often.
4. This story is awesome. Your writing style is great and I had the feeling of getting sucked into the story. Please continue to write the way you did, you've got talent.
5. I only remember that you repeated some phrases right after each other (like "the story the story is...") somewhere in the middle of the story, but I can't find the chapter at the moment. And there seems to be a missing word in some sentences (like "Harry was stunted emotionally from the abuse – he knew that – and it was quite startling seeing the reality that really could love someone."). But those are simple typing errors and everyone makes those.
All in all, I really like your story and I am excited to read your next chapter.
JelloGirl323 chapter 21 . 6/4
Ohmygosh this is amazing. I love it so very much! I like how it's different from the other "Harry is Tony's son" ones. I'm very much excited to see what happens next!
Lilybud chapter 23 . 5/31
more please
TENaSeein chapter 23 . 5/19
Amazing! But I am really hoping that Harry doesn't decide to work with Doom.
GOOD work
random reader chapter 23 . 5/9
1.) He is a good character, but make him a little nuttier if he's your villain.
2.) I think he has the potential to be both, depending on what you do with him.
3.) Personally, I like them, but they confused me a little at first.
4.) First, I love this story, you have real talent. Second, please continue it, I am excited to see where it goes.
5.) I totally get where you are coming from. I am ADHD and dyslexic, so my spelling is a nightmare. You are doing great :)
Identity chapter 23 . 5/7
I really love this! They’re so in character I can HEAR RDJ’s sassy voice delivering the lines! I love the cute little puppy love on Peter and Harry and omg I know he’s evil but poor Victor. :( I can’t wait to read more!
Anon62 chapter 23 . 5/4
What's evan white?
Ophidias chapter 1 . 5/3
Paragraph one, sentence one and already a mistake. Talk about a good first impression. Needless to say I won't be reading this.
OcheanMyth chapter 23 . 5/3
Good story.. But when you write two chapters about Victor it gets to much