Reviews for Mean Marauders
Guest chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
please update this is hilarious!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Invisibility Cloak? Classic!
sfox88 chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I love Lily and Sev.
shoshy.jg chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Jajajajaja tu historia es buenísima, no paro de reírme!
saludos desde Argentina!
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Part of the bro code indeed. That really made me laugh :) I'll be interested to see how this continues, because I don't think I've ever seen a RemusMarlene pairing before.

Again, you did really well fitting the movie into the Potter-Verse, and I commend you. As for what we discussed via PM, I think it would work either way, so it's completely up to you which you would prefer to write :)

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Sorry this took so long, I've been horribly busy. I hate December.

Anyway, I really like this chapter. I think your sticking to the film really well, while also keeping the characteristics of the characters.

I'm interested what Sirius did go Lily in first year :)
Screaming Faeries chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I'm laughing so much. This was hilarious! I certainly did NOT see the Marauder's as being the three mean girls...I'm interested to see where this goes and how Remus' relationship forms with them.

This was really funny, I particularly enjoyed the end bit, where all the other students were chipping in with the "facts" about Sirius. Can't wait to read the rest! Brilliant :D

I didn't spot any SPaG errors or mistakes.
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
OMG! I am literally turning into a Fangirl. This is amazing, and so on point and just perfect. I love who you chose to be who, and Remus, omg, Remus, and Severus because Severus, and I've currently lost any and all brain function.

A few tense changes throughout, but nothing could distract me from the awesomeness that is this story. I love it, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

ObeliskX chapter 2 . 12/2/2014