Reviews for Operation Rudolph
randomsquare chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
I was feeling Christmassy, so I've been reading this one. "I hope you won't be too disappointed at being an only child." Hahahahaha. What a line.
Suzi65 chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
Thank so much for this delightful fluff. Love the idea of replacing all those horrible Christmases Emma had when growing up. Loved.
alohacaptainswan chapter 30 . 9/18/2015
thank you for writing this- i love that it has humor but still dealt with deep issues like why Emma hated Christmas; I love how you portrayed the characters and especially extra points for the captain cobra and captain charming scenes :)
twiila1 chapter 30 . 2/2/2015
That was lovely.
andria chapter 30 . 2/2/2015
I haven't see this movie in years. I really liked how you incorporated it into your story for OUAT and Captain Swan though! great job
captain swan 826 chapter 30 . 2/1/2015
Add more
Bethany Tucker chapter 30 . 2/1/2015
Awe! So sweet!
eternaltshirt chapter 29 . 1/6/2015
Suggestion for a girl name: Skyla
Suggestion for a boy name: Liam of course (Killian needs a son called Liam)
captain swan 826 chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
Add more
twiila1 chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
Just awesome, they are so adorable! Happy New Year to you too!
Andria chapter 29 . 1/3/2015
OMG Twins? That was an something I was so not expecting. So happy for them. loved it. please update again soon! cannot wait to read more. I was so happy that you continued writing this through the pregnancy! great job can't wait to read more.
pretty little oncer chapter 29 . 1/3/2015
TWINS! Yay in so freaking excited this is going to be awesome
Bethany Tucker chapter 29 . 1/3/2015
Lol this is fantastic! I love it! So cute! :)
Captain Hook chapter 28 . 1/1/2015
I loved it! You captured every butt of Hook,and every one! I liked the"tacos" bit XD Pooh and the dress XD I can imagine deer faces haha"I would like to be alive" haha I luuuuv it, I find it especially good cus I just know my dad will be worse then David when I start dating XD
hideoutofahomebody chapter 28 . 1/1/2015
you should totally write a sequel to this story where it's pure fluff like this one except about the pregnancy! emma and killian picking names, buying onesies, decorating the baby's room etc. :)