Reviews for Balamb Blues
ice-princess-squall chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
I'm hoping to see more of this fic one day.
Read it on Scribblemoose's first and fell in love with it.
Please... More.
butterflie chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
just read your profile.. is that Rhodes College as in, Memphis TN Rhodes College?
butterflie chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
*sniffs* Finally, I find a good story amidst all the junk! This is great! More? Please?
Tschizm chapter 3 . 12/15/2002
Wow! That was incredibly moving, very deep. You must update soon, and please e-mail me when you get another chapter out. My e-mail is , hell e-mail me even if you don't update but please do so soon because not knowing what's going to happen is going to drive me insane...er...than I already am.
Redrum chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
Poor Squall, to be in a Hopsital like that. It was so sad the way he was so happy to see Irvine and Zell, you would think he would be even more depressed from that kind of hospital. Can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you update soon
scribblemoose chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
God, girl but I *love* your attention to detail. It makes it all so real.. the yukky pebbly concrete (why *do* they do that?) and the smell and the bureaucracy...

Heart hurting now. By the time they found Squall I needed a hug myself :/

morepleaseplease..
Ethrial chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
Squall gets found next? Yay. _ (Me like this!)
Redrum chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
Squall must be terrified! I can't wait for the next chapter _
scribblemoose chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
I love Irvine when he gets mad ... OK, I just love that Irvy-boy _ but it's powerful when his laid-backness gets really pissed off, and I think you showed that really well.

This chapter also rings scarily true of the way they treat mental patients sometimes, in the UK, at any rate. I've been in that waiting room - if only I'd had a few GFs and a martial artist with me ...

ok you probably get that I like this story, so just one more thing..

moremoremoremoremoremore :)
Katzu chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
PLease continue! Poor Squall, I have to know what happens. And what about Seifer!_
Confesser Kahlan chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I like it! Poor Squally. -_- Keep writing!
Ethrial chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
More! MORE! X3333
scribblemoose chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Mmmmm, foreshadowy... this is just great. Love Irvine, love scared Squall, just love it.

More, pleasepleaseplease

Or I might have to hold the next chapter of Memories as ransom
Platinum Angel chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Hey, this is interesting so far, I like muchly! Update soon!
Redrum chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Poor Squall.. I hope Irvine finds a way to be with Squall in the Med. Can't wait for the next chapter.