Reviews for What The Bloody Hell Is Going On Here?
crazytook chapter 8 . 10/19/2005
well, for the most part it was sweet. the author s notes, while amusing, kinda got in the way. otherwise, good job!

kudos!

-crazytook
mags1587 chapter 7 . 2/18/2003
Hee! I love your stories. They make absolutely no sense and they make me smile. Thank you!
VexieChan chapter 6 . 1/20/2003
The title is fitting. Is it supposed to be so frickin' confusing? I know I've written fics like that. I can't tell who's talking thogh! ARG! You're so mean to a poor teen on Alka-Seltzer! Us head-cold people will come in angry mobs. Laughing crazily at your funny fic. _
LordOfPillows chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
The story was pretty good, though I'm not much for the whole buffy/xander thing. The main reason I have chosen to review is to dump a bowl of cold guacamole on Steve's head, that should dose your indirect and bitter flame!
Angela M chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
your dialoge is marvalous.
Angie5 chapter 3 . 12/3/2002
great stuff
Steve chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
Interesting chapter. I like it but I really don't see Buffy the vampslut as being worthy of Xander or any other half decent guy. Maybe Parker...

Sorry, the seasons 6-7 nightmare has permanently soured me on anything good happening to Buffy...
LizD chapter 2 . 11/29/2002
Wacky (incredibly wacky), but good.

Remember~~~~ SMILE! :)
Steve chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
Interesting. Please continue. I like the humor you are putting in the characters. That has been missing from the show ever since it became The Necrophiliac Hour!
Sweatermonkey chapter 2 . 11/27/2002
im confused...but i guess thats the point, huh? it was fun-e. :-D
Belle chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
But Xander sucks! I mean, he's fat and ugly, and he even LOOKS like he has b.o. and bad breath. Plus, he is stupid. Why would Buffy settle for a loser like that? She could have anyone: Giles, Willow, Spike if she wants him, even that Principal Wood could be a much better match for her.
Angie5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Well, I am an American so you're probobly sleeping or something. But I love it! I always told people Xander and BUffy should get married or have an affair, E-mail me with when you update please
Teri chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
OK, I didn't notice any hidden message, which means either it was so obvious that I didn't realize it was hidden or you hid it well. Either way, please let me know what I missed.

Liked the story. :)
Keely Red chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
an..interesting..read. Definitely different from most that i've read. I liked it though. ;)
Steve chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Good humor but since they made Buffy into a stalker-loving necrophiliac on TV I just can't picure any decent, breathing man touching the twisted tart with a 10-foot pole...

Xander deserves better...