Reviews for Toppling the King
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
I thought this was a nice story (did you plan to continue? I think you certainly could, but it also works well as is). I loved that you decided to write a Mean Girls!AU, and I liked Harry’s backstory in this; how it links to HP, but is altered to fit the AU.

There were a few mistakes with punctuation, particularly commas and dialogue tags, and a couple typos — [is to just to], [the trip flinched] should be trio, and [two bulking figures] would probably read better as [hulking] — and I think in this case [awhile] should be two words, but I’m not entirely sure on that. Otherwise, this was pretty well written.

I think there were some cases characters felt a little OC, even with the leeway this kind of AU gives you, but I loved the inclusion of Neville and Luna at the end there. If you do plan to continue, I’d love to see more of them.
Ansem56 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I need another chapter, could you hock me up? ».« _ The chapters great, keep up the good work :]
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Tell me this isn't finished? It's a really good start to what will be an amazing MC, and I crave more. Seriously. It feeds me :P

In all serious though, I love it, it's fun and strangely, the characterisation fits really well. I love the idea that Harry was homeschooled for a while.

Looking forward to the next chapter :P