Reviews for Dangan Ronpa: Again
Arianna Ross chapter 23 . 8/9
Holy shit! Can't wait for the next update!
KatieMarie999 chapter 6 . 4/25
Definitely not feeling this pairing. But the writing style is pretty good still.
KatieMarie999 chapter 4 . 4/25
I didn't even know Byakuya x Makoto was a thing... is that where this is going?
KatieMarie999 chapter 3 . 4/25
Wow, I'm really sucked in already. I wasn't expecting to read much today but I finally found the "right" place to post Danganronpa fics and this is fantastic! I enjoy that you write everyone's POV differently and it seems pretty realistic that they'd think that way. I look forward to reading more! :)
who died? was it makoto
Camcario chapter 23 . 3/20
Who's Dead
Camcario chapter 16 . 3/9
I bet it was Hifumi
Silver wolf chapter 23 . 2/12
I really hope you are gonna continue this story.
I really want to know what happens next.
Kyoki chapter 23 . 10/16/2018
Let it be Leon or Hiro, I’m crossing my fingers! (Kinda hoping for Hiro cuz I like Leon better, and that’s saying something!)

It would be better if none of them were blown to pieces but I’ll settle for this, although my heart will be broken if any of my ships are ruined D:
MythGirl Writes chapter 23 . 7/27/2018
...So you haven't updated this in a while... If you choose not to, I respect that, but please know that I've really enjoyed this fic (even as a naegiri shipper) and hope you do choose to finish it someday.
Also "I need to make sure my OTP isn't in OTPieces" is a wonderful line lol!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2018
ARSENE! RAVISH THEM!

(You're a brilliant writer btw. I've reread this at least two times already...)
LollyHolly99 chapter 23 . 3/25/2018
Holy hell this fic! I've been loving it all the way through (even with some of the ships I'm not that into, which usually turns me off a fic). A for concept and execution my dude!
That cliffhanger tho I'm screaming - can't wait for the eventual conclusion
CureCaligraphy chapter 3 . 3/13/2018
(laughs) that escalated really fast wow (continues chuckling)
Silver wolf chapter 23 . 3/2/2018
Omg!
Why Cliffhanger?!

First of all I have always been wondering about this game ((fandom) since I suck at playing games)) so fuck it I decided to see if any of my favorite YouTubers did this game sure enough one did! CinnamonToastKen! And am loving this game and for whatever reason I automatically ship Makoto with
Byakuya!
Anyway keep up the good work!
You are doing fantastic!
Please continue!
I need it!
Autumn Fantasy chapter 23 . 2/2/2018
IT'S SAKURA ISN'T IT! SHE COVERED THE BOMB WITH HER BODY DIDN'T SHE! I AM FUCKING CALLING IT RIGHT NOW AND I WILL FUCKING CRY WHETHER I AM I RIGHT OR WRONG BECAUSE SOMEONE DIED WHEN THEY BE SO CLOSE TO FINISH LINE!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!