Reviews for That Little Kiss You Stole
SpeedsMyGame chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
YOURE ON ? I thought you were only on DeviantART! I love your SonAmy oneshots there, they're amazing! Time to favourite!
MissMJS chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
No idea why this is rated M, but I still loved it!
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Well someone's been reading the vampire acadamy
sonamyfanfiction chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Looooove this, especially how you ended it!
Torntornado chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
How is it rated - M and not T? I don't see any lemons or sensual themes, mostly just kissing; which is usually in the rated T stand point. Anyway good job, it had me going to the fullest, I am reading chapter 2 now.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
THIS! This right here is the kind of Sonamy kissing that I love! Not all the time of course, but for their first one it's my guilty pleasure. I could feel Amy's frustration like it was my own. When she said she knew she was being petty but couldn't stop was very relatable. I'm sure a lot of us can relate to that when caught up in the moment.

But wow, so many feels for this, for both of them! I loved Sonic taking control and his passion coming through. On to the next chapter! :D
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
I'm sure I read this on DeviantArt?! I know I've read it before! And I'm so glad I've found it on here. It's so good, and going straight into my favourites! :)
Akarui'sAngel chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Your way of writing gives me goosebumps. Such a great couple of chapters. I would love to read more, please continue.
jazziisms chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Please please please PLEASE - tell me you are continuing this! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
I love this story soo much I need to know how it ends...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Are you ever going to continue? Hi, I have been waiting for the next chapter a long time! Please continue! I know there is a lot of other readers that want you to continue. Please please!
A chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Great story! c: loved it to bits.
ScarletRuins chapter 2 . 12/8/2014