Reviews for Forces of Nature - Epilogue
Jot70 chapter 1 . 10/21
More, more! Your avid descriptions make Lee and Amanda so warm and passionate.
smkJules chapter 1 . 5/23
I keep coming back to this little tale and the one that brought it about, they resonate so much with how I think Amanda and Lee's story could have played out... thank you for sharing.
Bee Juice chapter 1 . 4/12/2019
I haven't been on this site and ages and I'm so glad I revisited it and found this story. It was very well written,tastefully done and you captured the characters beautifully. I know a story is special when I can genuinely hear the characters speaking in my head! Well done!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 3/20/2018
Yes, Lee was brutally and beautifully honest answering Amanda's questions about his former dating habits and preferences. Lee makes it very clear to Amanda: he knows who alone he wants and why.

Amanda, in her insecurity, dressed to impress Lee's ex-lovers and wannabes as much or more than she dressed for him. Her flagrant moves on him while dancing, made me (and Lee) uncomfortable so his suggestion to exit, stage left was most welcome. This epilogue was very revealing in many ways!
MissMy80sShows chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Love this. Such a wonderful date!
darnchts chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
You write these two characters so well..I can picture everything going on. This is a great epilogue. I so wish you would begin writing SMK again. Thanks for sharing this.
scarecrowfan chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
So glad I found this little gem of a story. Well done.
Kindly
Scarecrowfan
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Thank you for not going into too much detail during the sex scene. I often find that it is much sexier and more romantic to leave some to the imagination. Your style of writing is very beautiful and educated. Your imagery is marvelous. I didn't realize until I finished the story that I had been holding my breath. Fabulous!
Chrissie chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Wonderful sequel to your story Forces of Nature. You catched them so authentic. Well done! Looking forward to read more from you.
Stetsonfan chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Love it!
bluewire213 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I very much like the way that you write. You've captured the tension and commitment between them so well. I loved this follow up to Forces of Nature - which was also excellent!
Guest44 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Lovely conclusion. Thank you
2bsoulmates chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Lovely...in every way perfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Excellent writing!
Guest44 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Beautiful ending to this wonderful story.