Reviews for We were three
manicfan40 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Luved it! can't wait for more. U r making more right. I am a silver and manic the hedgehog fan!

Manic; Nice short story Keep on rocking

Sonic: Sweet!

Silver Why aren't i in there

Sonia : I luv it!)

Charmy and Saffron

Vector and Vanilla (Not Really)

Keep rocking dud or dudet!
someone chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Plz don't quit
manicfan40 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Oh no Manic! Plz finish the story. I beg of you! It is so awesome story!Awesome story Keep it up.

Poor Manic

Poor manic. I am a silver and manic the hedgehog fan!

Go manic and silver

Silvaze

Charmy and saffron

Antoine and buunie
manicfan40 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Awesome story Keep it up.

Poor Manic and sonic. (Plus Sonia but i'm not much of a fan of her as manic and silver!

Poor manic. I am a silver and manic the hedgehog fan!

Go manic and silver

Silvaze

Charmy and saffron

Antoine and buunie
Wings of an Angel 7445 chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Oh! this is GREAT! finish it please! i'll ...i'll give you a cookie! you know you want it!
Chronicler Four chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Love it! Manic is so my fav hedgehog. Post the next chapter soon PLEASE!
manichedgehogobsession chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
I love this story. Are you ever planning to finish it? Please say you are.
mahoukiyoraka chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY! Please don't say that chapter three is the last chapter! Write more, soon! Write more!
Fukai Mori chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
Oh wow... this is really good, so decriptive! This is an awsome writing style! Are you going to continue it soon? Or are you going to discontinue it? Please don't, I don't know if my heart can handle that kind of tourture .

Thanks

Fukai Mori
Milo chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
Wow, VERY good. I just found it today, and I'd say it's the best Sonic Fic. I've read yet! Couuld you please continue it soon? I'd be more than happy to read more .

Milo
UKHoneyB chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Manic Panic does sound like your kinda place. It would be nice to have someone there who I knew. Here's the web address:

scifi/manicpanic/Manic_

All you have to do is send in your story. if they accept it (and there's a good chance that they will) it will appear on the website. Plz have a look at my fan fic, Sonic Underground: Next Gen! and review it. It's the same one as published on Manic Panic (I already said that in my bio, didn't I? Oh, well) Hope 2 see u there!
Miiaow chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
OMG, This is getting awsome! Please continue soon!
Dark-Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
This is so kewleo! Please add another chapter soon, and make my suffering stop! I CANNOT WAIT! I'll definatly be searching for updates!
Toni The Mink chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
Manic WANTING to be robotisized..? And here's a nice twist... DINGO wantign to change sides. You also show that he's smarter than everyone takes him to be. For some reason, people always make Sleet wanting to change sides... and frankly, I cant stand Sleet. -.-; Anyway, good job! Hope to see chaoter 3!
Miiaow chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
WOW! This is getting good! Your writing skills are amazing, better than I could ever do, But please continue!