Reviews for Silent Love Is Calling Faith
SonicPL2012 chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
This drabble is my most favourite work by you!
ilytimothy chapter 3 . 5/22/2016
OMGGGMMGGMGGGG I CRIED
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I was so intrigued by this, right until you said Christopher Thorndyke, and then I busted out laughing.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
wow its cute, even for a MANLY man like me
SentientsShade chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
Hey, I'm Glad you're back to writing sonamy oneshots, hope to see you make more full fledged stories in the future just like the ones from your devianart
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
That was literature heaven. It was pure sonamy bliss. And I am grinning like a doofus too, cause I could picture every part of this with perfect clarity. You're descriptions are incredible! So, so imaginative and beautiful, I could have laid here reading that forever. I absolutely adored it, very, very well done! And such a unique and playful idea. I can't wait to read whatever other kissing memes you get asked! I loved it!

By the way I'll try and write your request tomorrow or Thursday. Good choice too! :D

(Sorry for the crappy reviews, this mobile reviewing is terrible.)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
I just love your writing sooo much! And like you I live for jealous Sonic. This was perfection! I feel all jittery and giddy at the way he kissed her, it was so, so, GAH! I can never find the right words to describe where your writing takes me. But hot damn, do I ever love it. :D I can't wait to read what you post next! It was fantastic, thank you for posting it on here!
yanin15 chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
I loved it! 3 xD
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
You had me fangirl at that last moment xD This chapter was absolutely adorable and well written as usual x333

Great job~
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
That was extremely beautiful and adorable at the samr time :'D Great job once again~
Bunnylass chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
Wow!

That last line is just...breathtaking! What an incredible and beautiful way to describe it. 3

I adored this, such a simple yet amazing story that I just felt myself smiling like an idiot throughout it. Stories like this make my heart flutter. It helps you're such a fabulous author! :) I can't wait to read more of your SonAmy Week works.

I've just finished a story for Chao. It's crazy how addictive writing these two is! :D
Bunnylass chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
You have such a knack for making us feel what they're feeling! I was literally sitting here tapping my ipad as I read his nerves. Like I was agitated! I think I stopped breathing a little there again too, lol.

Such a terrible Sonic idea with the Ping pong balls, but so funny at the same time! I can appreciate where his thoughts were. But so cute when he finally asked her. I thought this was lovely and gentle - aside from the twisted ankle, of course.

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of these and really hope you can update it again soon! I'm off to read more of your stories and eagerly await the start of Sonamy week on tumblr! :)
Bunnylass chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
Ohh, I felt that! . Poor Ames!

But great one-shot all the same! I love that she wants to train to get better and that Sonic pushes her because although it's fun fighting Eggman, deep down he worries one day it won't be. He's all light hearted on the surface but they say still waters run deep.

This was brilliant, wound and all. Especially Amy's parting remark. ;)
Bunnylass chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
Hot damn do you know how to write AMAZING Sonamy goodness! I love jealous Sonic. I know it's petty and all that, but I like to think he DOES get jealous, even if that confuses him even more. But this ending, with him snuggling with her has become one of my favourite scenes with them, EVER! So damn cute, I loved it...of course. ;)
Bunnylass chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
All the feels! This is wonderfully written, I could feel the poignancy of it. Stargazing is such a beautiful thing to do and something I can picture them doing together. I really felt for Sonic when he mentioned Chuck, you instilled a lot of emotion into this that I felt deeply. Very well done. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »