Reviews for A Finger of Suspicion
theoakleafbearer chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
Secundum chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Found this in another authors recommendations. Great story.
BiGDeal chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I only found out about this story because it was mentioned by another author in his/her notes. First off, I do watch New Tricks and this is bang-on for the general storyline though a bit convoluted and less lengthy than the normal episode. Also, the use of scripting covers only conversations and minimally scene details. A different read.
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Dun Dun Dun... From one mistery to another... Are they going to find about magic? Only the author know.
Philosophize chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
This is a great little story, I enjoyed it a lot. I myself wrote a sample first chapter of a very, very similar crossover (it's in my "Harry Potter Fluffle" collection), though I had no idea this existed at the time I wrote it. Not only did my chapter cover a lot of the same ground as you did here, but my outline for what the rest would look like is also similar to a couple of later plot points you have (though not the twist at the end - that's completely different from what I had in mind).

I'm not sure if I'll continue with my story or not. I like it, but it received less positive reaction than almost any of the other sample first chapters in that collection, so I suspect that few people are interested in New Tricks. Or probably most just don't know about it, which is a shame.

Anyway, thanks for the story, it was great!
Violette chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
What an interesting concept! I never would have thought to cross these two, but it works well!
smilelikey0umeanit chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I really enjoyed this, the structure of it was very different to any New Tricks fanfictions I've read previously and the way you have interwoven Harry Potter and New Tricks together is great.