Reviews for Spin That Wheel
Scrappy Doo Fan chapter 5 . 10/10
This story was...really, really confusing. But I suppose it was also interesting.
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Awesome chapter and ending if that's how you're going to end it. Saw two mistakes though. Kinder-garden should be kindergarten, and that number symbol shouldn't be there after April asked. Other than that, good job. I loved it.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
Awesome chapter. I really liked it and how Raph called Irma Cloudy with a Chance of No Balls. That was great. I saw one mistake. Stat in it should be stay in it. Other than that, good job. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
Oh man, I loved this chapter and all of the innuendos in it. Made me laugh. I saw three mistakes: Titles should be tiles, peaked should be piqued, and Delawarean should probably be DeLorean as that's what it sounds like you meant. Other than that, good job. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Cool beginning! An interesting take on the first season!
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Awesome chapter. I can see why Raph is being so protective of everything. Good on you for including the whole Sony thing. I can understand why they pulled the movie, but at the same time, I can see why people are upset about it. And I loved the bit about the creationists, too. Yeah, they'd definitely get their panties in a bunch about the whole Turtle/human thing. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Awesome start to this. Never heard of that comedy show, but it sounds hilarious. I really like where this is going, so I'm definitely looking forward to more. Found a few mistakes though: Yankie should be Yankee, renascense man should be Renaissance Man, and that's all I could find. And I actually like Ella Henderson. My mom wants to get her album. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.