Reviews for We Are The Afterlife
OMG! NOOOOO! Bonnie & Stefan?! Is she pregnant? Please continue
babekitt chapter 24 . 7/9
Darn it. I have no idea how Damon is going to work this out with Bonnie. She will be hurt and disappointed when he finds out. I hope Bonnie is preganant. I love Bamon babies. I hope its a happy pregnancy. Seems like this is going to cause Miss B so much stress and she may not get to enjoy her pregnancy. I hope Elena is taken care of soon. She brings drama wherever she is. I am so sick of her. I like the dance scene and Rudy being there for Bonnie. Great update.
bellavida0213 chapter 24 . 7/3
Damon and Elena are conniving. Could Bonnie be pregnant. Great update.
WearRedTonight chapter 24 . 7/2
Omg Bonnie pregnant again and we get to see it? I would love that to be true. Oh and what is this about a potion? The plot thickens.
It's been so long. Thanks for updating.
DontSayno chapter 24 . 6/28
Your ending it there?! That's mean. ;)
DancesWithButterflies chapter 24 . 6/27
Uh- oh what a cliffhanger! Loved the Rudy and Bonnie moments.
nekittam chapter 21 . 6/3
Oh my goodness..I am so sick and tired of either of these damn Elena's..Why cant she just be KILLED PERMANENTLY..I mean Wiped Out of Existence Totally! To Hell with Her, Seriously!
Oh Shit!
babekitt chapter 23 . 5/24
Ok, I am going to whine for minute. Why cant Elena just die? Why cant Damon and Stefan not share women? Why cant Damon just be in love with BONNIE?! Ok I had to get that out. Good chapter. I am intrigued to see whats in the journals. These are the after life journals right, not ones from present Mystic Falls? But seriously, can we finally be done with Elena?
DontSayno chapter 23 . 5/24
Can't poor Damon have a "pure" and beautiful love with Bonnie and his daughter?
Update soon! ;)
WearRedTonight chapter 23 . 5/22
Had to reread the story so because I couldn't remember it, but this last chapter was like no not the journals. Please update more often. I forgot how much I enjoyed this story.
bellavida0213 chapter 23 . 5/22
Elena is so conniving. At this point they should just kill her
I don't want them to send her back. No that is being too generous. I want them to kill her. I can't stand that wh*re.
First time I read this story and have enjoyed reading it. Please finish this