Reviews for Unexpected
Guest chapter 29 . 5/20/2006
this is an awsome story, please update
Dame Brittany chapter 29 . 9/23/2005
Woo Hoo! I love Jeff/stacy! this story was awesome! great job!
Rationa chapter 29 . 8/5/2005
PLEASE! CONTINUE! I KNOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG! BUT I LOVE THIS STORY! *thank you* lol.
RKOLauren chapter 29 . 7/22/2005
Update please... i really enjoy this pairing and i want to read the rest.. i will give u a cookie.
MamaCita1279 chapter 29 . 4/11/2005
I just finished reading this story, and I loved it. Please update soon, Jeff and Stacy make a cute couple.
Shinna chapter 29 . 1/27/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. I really enjoyed reading it. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 29 . 10/7/2003
Thnak you! Oh, Jeff and Stacy finally got it all together, if ya smell what the Skittles are cookin' That was so sweet, Jeff being intense and poetic, sounds sexy. Please keep it up, I hope things go better for Lita. Is there any chance they could be together? Will Jeff and Stacy start a FAMILY! Oh my...damn, 29 chapters, and still ready for a bumpy ride!

~The Xtreme Always Makes An Impression~

~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
devilangelchick chapter 29 . 9/18/2003
great chappie!
CRYSTAL chapter 29 . 9/15/2003
still love this story and i think i will always this story kicks ass omg this made my monday not only did lita come back but you updated this great story cant wait to read more keep up da good work update son please
DemonTrish chapter 28 . 9/2/2003
Great story! its really good

humm amoungst stacy 'cheating' on matt it would be cool if he failed a drug test on Raw from what matt give him and stuff

But great story!
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 28 . 7/26/2003
?
XxsarahxX chapter 28 . 7/26/2003
o!i can't wait to see wat happens next!
Daniella Consuela chapter 28 . 7/22/2003
Oh god! Everything is bad...
CaitlinMollie chapter 28 . 7/20/2003
Oh man. This is gonna get ugly, lol! Great chapter.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 28 . 7/20/2003
OMG! NO! Damn Damn DAMN! That was NOT supposed to happen! What a plot! This is so hooking! Damn, what a set back! This is so well written, it is still amazing me! You ALWAYS get the fans hooked, you never let down either! Amazing chapter, and thanks for the mention!

~Did I mention damn?~