Reviews for Link meets the Three Stooges
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Priceless!
Beansie chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
oh my gosh! can't say i'm a big fan of link, but i saw the three stooges and... you can guess the rest! excellent job on their personalities! i loved the end, so larry. i'm a larry fan myself!
Black Triforce chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Me and : NO! NOT THE WIZARD OF OZ! THE HORRER! (and what's with the blue writing?)
MASC chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Funny and brilliant!You captured the essence of the 3 stooges rule!You should check out my stooge fics.
zeldafan64 chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
rotfl!
Malon chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
A MUST READ FOR ZELDA/3STOOGES FANS! *****
StarDragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
LOL! Cute! I liked it. Keep writing. _
Knucklebot64 chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Pretty funny but should have had some other kinds of funny stuff in it. Like the time when curly finds a tuba. he says, "Oh, a bazoonie!" and blows. nothing comes out and he looks puzzled. he starts to walk away and a honk comes out. he blows into it again and nothing comes out. curly looks inside and the two honks blast in his face. he is about to blow in again when a full score of music comes out. He dances to it and realizing it wasnt him, he reaches into it and it bites him!
The Kirby Kid chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
Hee hee. Good Story. 3 Stooges Rule.
Malon A. Lupin chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
Nyuk Nyuk! Chucklehead! Brighto! Brighto! Makes old bodies new! I am the biggest Soogeaholic that ever lived! I liked this!
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
ROFL! This was SOOO funny! Oh and btw I think all politicians are crooks, I just voted for whom my union backed. :)