Reviews for Oh Merlin!
LunaSolenna chapter 10 . 12/12
Please please please update soon! This is amazing and you have me hooked and I need so much mooooree! Seriously, though, it’s fantastic and I hope you can give us the next chapter soon.
EDelta88 chapter 7 . 11/27
Sorry but the only thing I can think of after reading this chapter is "By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet!"
Hello Again chapter 10 . 6/12
I was rereading some Merlin/HP crossovers and found this jewel again.
And I would just like to say, THANK YOU FOR THE EDIT! (Yes I was the same person who pointed out the thing about line breaks months ago :D and now I could read it better)
It's a nice touch and I'm thrilled for the upcoming update! Go you! :D Whoop whoop!
*flails about some confetti* *toots celebratory horn*
Rusty Clockwork Wings chapter 9 . 6/2
I need am update like I need air. Please post something
yeolepostalservice chapter 10 . 5/8
Please finish this. My life depends on it, as I will NOT rest until u finish the combination of my favorite fandoms
(The part about my life is not literal)
Jupitere chapter 2 . 5/4
UNDERWATER BASKET WEAVING?! DID YOU JUST MAKE A PJO REFERENCE TO THE LIGHTNING THIEF?!
RingwraithYJLOVER chapter 10 . 2/15
I love this, it's brilliant! Merlin's awesome, and I love how she knew the founders.
Rusty Clockwork Wings chapter 10 . 1/27
Just post what you have. The wait is killing us
Kitkat chapter 10 . 1/22
Awwwwwwww please update! I love your story! "One thousand, five hundred and thirty-eight years, six months, seventeen days, nine hours and twenty-four minutes. But hey, who's counting?" I love it! I love how everyone assumes that Merlin was reincarnated too just because everyone else was. I would image that after that long on your own you'd be afraid of caring for people only to lose them to death. I can't wait to see their reactions when they figure out that Merlin is not a reincarnation but has actually lived that long waiting for them. I also couldn't help but notice that even though they all want her to remember them they all comment on how relaxed she looks and how carefree, when in reality it's far from the truth. I definitely think that eventually they will figure out how broken she has become. Are you going to make it seem like Merlin "remembers" her life as Merlin? (I think that would be interesting!) Or just jump into her being immortal? Oh I'm so excited for your next update!
dianis2013 chapter 10 . 1/21
i'm wishing that chapter!
Daggerandcloak1513 chapter 10 . 1/19
UPDATE! PLEASE THIS IS SO GOOD!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Jupitere chapter 10 . 1/7
please update soon!
can u update soon i check evry day since your AN was posted if so thx
a grat auther
Jupitere chapter 3 . 1/6
is Niamh Nimueh?
Hello chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
HI. Uhm. I'm sure that this fic is great and all... Considering the attention it is getting.. but.. uhm.. can you please edit the formatting so that the readers aren't reading a huge block of text? It's quite giving me a headache.. I'm sorry, but please don't take this the wrong way! I'm just.. getting it out there.. And well, I definitely think this thing could be great, I just wish I'd (and other people who also have difficulties in reading tight spaced texts) be able to read it. Thanks, cheers and kudos!