Reviews for She Gave Me Words, I Gave My Heart
very intriguing well written and unusual.
melistories chapter 27 . 3/22
This wedding was perfect and I usually don't give a flying dig about weddings in stories. I have a funny story to tell you about sex and cancer but I'm not going to do it here. I'll DM you later in FB.
melistories chapter 26 . 3/22
I found my writing fluctuated when I was going through treatment. Some days I couldn't do anything but write. Now that I am feeling decent I'm finding writing hard but that could be because I'm so busy being a mom again and not fighting for my life. I'm pretty blessed with the parents and husband that I have too. Having a solid foundation of support made a huge difference.
melistories chapter 25 . 3/22
Oh Jeez! I just put makeup on because I am going to volunteer at my daughters school today and I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CRY! I don't have cancer in my liver so I've never had to have surgery on it but I believe that is one of the places it can jump to when you are Stage 4: bones, brain, lungs & liver. Mine is in my bones but is stable right now. Chemo saved my life last year.
melistories chapter 20 . 3/21
The pre-chemo drugs always gave me insomnia (& the anxiety of the diagnosis). Thankfully I got some sleeping pills.
melistories chapter 19 . 3/21
That was tough to read but it also reminded me that I need to write similar letters & have them available. I'm so glad Bella was able to do chemo this time.
melistories chapter 18 . 3/21
Ugh. Same thing happened with me but it wasn't with my first chemo, it was with my third. I had never had an allergic reaction in my life before and it was terrifying. For the first two round they started off slowly to give me time to adjust but the third time they didn't because I didn't have any reaction. Now I always have any treatment I need to do started off slowly because I'm so scared of having to go through all that again. Poor Bella.
melistories chapter 12 . 3/20
This chapter was so heartbreaking. I haven't had to have surgery yet (often with late Stage cancer they don't bother with surgery because it has already spread.) But I suspect I will need it some day for some reason. Poor. Bella.
midnitereader chapter 28 . 3/13
This epilogue made me so happy. After all they've endured I find myself having tears of happiness for them. Thanks for this wonderful heartwarming story. She did it, she survived.
midnitereader chapter 27 . 3/13
Yay, she got those happy words. What a road they've traveled. They saved each other. Now they only have the future to look forward to.
noot40 chapter 3 . 3/8
What? 12 years? You said Edward's 36 in the present and Bella was 18 when he starting reading her stories. 3 years pass and that would make her 21 (the right age to graduate college). That's not 12 years it's 15. Please be constant. Otherwise your story line is great
noot40 chapter 6 . 3/8
I'm confused. Chapter 4 ended with Bella going to bed in the guest room and beginning chapter 5 she's in bed with Edward? What the heck? Doesn't make sense. And when did they talk about living together? Did you miss a chapter. Please clarify this
AngelaAbbot chapter 10 . 1/29
Mama Esme will make everything right!
AngelaAbbot chapter 9 . 1/29
poor Bella. She's so scared and I don't blame her for being terrified to leave her room.
AngelaAbbot chapter 5 . 1/29
ah! so sweet and they're so in love, just scared.