Reviews for Pretty, Witty, And Gay
Darknessdawns chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
I absolutely loved this. Scout Harding is one of my favorite characters and it was wonderful to see her getting some love in the end.
J J chapter 6 . 2/16/2017
Possibly the best fanfic I ever read - beautifully written and with the characters spot on. Bioware should recruit you onto their writing team. Better yet you should write your own novels. Maybe you already have. If so, I would love to read them.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing. _
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
I actually really like this fanfic
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
Haha, aww, I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing :)
ShadowBlazer chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
I loved that Evelyn goes into deep detail while being interrogated and choked by Leilana at the end of a noose. Found it hilarious. Keep up the good work.
Souplog chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
This. Was. The best. You are awesome. Or I would like to think that you are since you wrote this, which was awesome. And by the transitive property...terrible joke.

This whole thing has been terrific, not only because of the wonderful scenarios with all the Inquisition ladies (which were all wonderfully though-out and executed), but also because of your characterization of Evelyn as a lovable goofball. It all came across so real, and so funny, that I don't regret binge-reading this whole thing even though I have to work tomorrow and its already past midnight. I might resent you, and myself in the morning, but then I'll probably re-read the Harding chapters on my phone and it'll be all good.

Thanks for a wonderful story!
Souplog chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
O.M.G. This development makes me so happy.

And the wanking bit is fantastic.
Souplog chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Oh my jesus. I was blushing when I read this, not because of the sex, but because of how adorable Harding was. The sex was good too though. I would love to see a fic where Harding really in earnest courts the Inquisitor. Teaches her to dance and everything. Uuuuugggh. This chapter both caused and sort-of scratched that particular itch, but dang it, wouldn't more be just dandy?
Souplog chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Aw yeah. Heartwarming and romantic, and ended with something funny. Leliana was great here. Even more sisterlyness! Funny stuff.
Souplog chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
It wasn't sex, no even romantic I think, but your Evelyn is becoming quite the character, and its awesome. This chapter made them seem kind of like sisters. Who doesn't tousle violently with their siblings? I know I did. Delightful!
Souplog chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This was great!
Respitini chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Spectacular and adorable. And if Bioware doesn't put Lace Harding into their next DA game, we're going to have words.
LadyTeldra chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
-cackles as she falls to the floor laughing- Oh sweet Maker. This entire fic was absolutely priceless. I loved it.
Akari78 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Hahaha! A hilariously good ending to a lovely story! I rather like your style too.