Reviews for Pretty, Witty, And Gay
Karigan Wolfshead chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
Yay, someone DID get the Inquisitor and Harding together :D! Hurray! Thank you :) More DA please?
SmuttyPirate chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
This was great! I loved every minute of it :)
mille libri chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Oh, that was epically awesome. I love these two and their exuberant, joyful, perfectly matched love for one another.
mille libri chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
That was awesome - I love that actual feelings had her so flummoxed, and that her friends were all so clumsy about trying to help her.
mille libri chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Holy frakking Maker. I ADORE Harding, and I adore this chapter, and it's quite possible I adore you. Ye gods.
Miranda le Ginger chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
My Inquisitor is now sad that she cannot woo Harding. Every Inquisitor needs a Harding. She and Bianca are the first dwarves I have really quite enjoyed visually, and the voice actors for both are superb. One can only hope that Scout Harding makes a reappearance in DA4 as a romance. After all, Cullen started out as a rather minor character and spiraled into a main in Inquisition, so why can't Harding? Another fantastic story to a cute little fic; I am sad to see this one go. Hopefully you might, possibly, be persuaded into writing more adventures with everyone's favorite non-romance-able dwarf (nooo, not you Varric)
butbutbut chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
You're gonna do more, right? RIGHT?! Make another fic one about Cassandra! Or Sera! JUST WRITE MORE.
Revixx chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
This pairing is superb, can't wait for the next chapter.
mille libri chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Loved this one - Josephine was strong and sure and yet vulnerable and soft, and the epilogue added exactly the right touch.
lol chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Very nice.
OEMoose chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Yay! Super excited for The Wooing of Harding.

Was very sad when I saw she wasn't a romance option for the Inquisitor. :(
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Yet another awesome chapter. I love this story. Can't wait for the next one.
mille libri chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
That was so detailed and so vivid and so absolutely perfect for Cassandra. Really well done.
Exiled Immortal chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Finding this a lot of fun. Leliana and Morrigan next please. :)
The Lieutenant Sarcasm chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Wishing really hard that I'd romanced Harding now. This chapter was fantastic, I didn't think I could love anyone moe than Sera but you've managed to change my mind. Please have a follow up chapter. Pretty please.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »