Reviews for Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
CSI3Lyra chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
Very, very funny. Made me laugh. You two need to keep writing. Most people's days are more than slightly boring, and you jsut light it right up with laughter. Go you two, go you two, you you two, WO!

And, 9. I counted 9 episode titles. It would be less obvious if you didn't capitalise them. Anyway, keep writing!
duckyv91 chapter 6 . 12/4/2004
third time reading it. so funny
Sheyna-osirissystemlady chapter 6 . 9/13/2004
great. wonderful. loved it. like the immature sense of humour. very nice.
Vengeful chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
that was so funny! the only thing i didnt like was the G/S relationship. why must all the funny stories have G/S? *pouts*. lol. but other than that, that was so funny
vicki chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
good v. origional

in the monopoly game shouldn't grissom say something like 'i want the hat then we can go on ahead'

something to add humor well more humor
anonyMOUSE11 chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
Hehehe!
I absolutely LOVED the Monty Python references..and that whole scene with Grissom and Eckley. I laughed so hard! The whole story is great-really funny
Oh, and by the way, I counted ten episode titles
Mouse
csifan1 chapter 6 . 12/14/2003
I doubt you will get to read this this far down,but can I just say I felt as though I had a thong on too and it was creeping up my...
email:
fanfic name: csifan1
story title: Semper Ubi Sub Ubi by Michmak
and might I add I love your stuff from way back.
Could you ask she could email me Agony.
Alyx7 chapter 6 . 9/27/2003
OH MY GOD- that was F%&$ING HILARIOUS!

The thought of Nick and Greg in lingerie is giving me hot flashes.

D*MN those two are FINE!
yestub chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
the episode titles got annoying. once and awhile, they were okay and made sense, the rest of the time, they took away from what was otherwises a pretty good story.
De'Chelle Hudson chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
This was such a great FF it maded me roll on the floor in laughter. Greg and nick in thongs... I have to see this. Great one. Keep up the winning stories.

PEACE OUT!
heiders chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
o man! that is too good! i am going to read the sequel now. look for more reviews!
heiders chapter 5 . 2/3/2003
generally, my screen name is heiders, but my real name is heidi... hmmmm. im still kindof confused about this last chapter, im going to read it again. it is funny funny though!
RaeRae6 chapter 6 . 1/5/2003
This story ROCKS! I loved it - I laughed my ass off!

Just for the Nick in a thong visual - Bless you!

PLEASE write more!
tygerlou chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
well the monty python references were classic and monty python is the greatest. then w/ nick and greg in women's underware is the greatest thought. thus this is the greatest story. so love it and yeah keep writing.
kaye chapter 6 . 12/30/2002
hey,

this was a great story! i cant wait until the sequal!

kaye