Reviews for Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
thousand-miles chapter 6 . 12/22/2002
Well I'm certainly going to stay tuned. I just laughed so much reading this fic. It is a piece of art. two thumbs up Zheidi and Micmmak!

Franny2 chapter 6 . 12/21/2002
Just great as usual. You will have to stop being this great if you want me to stop asking for more. You know what that's mean hey, I'm waiting girl, a new story from let's see! I like doc Robin (not sure of his name!) and Brass, now snow...Nick get hurt (hey this is fiction, we can ask for everythin) the team is there of course, and again, no declare love but a surprise feeling between ...You're the writer, figure it out!

I'm telling you, stop being good of you don't want any request!

Have a wonderfull day
Souixzy Kyoo Click here chapter 6 . 12/21/2002
You better sequel or I will ficstick you good! (Peggie hiding under my daughter's nom de plume!)
Morrolan chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
Wow! This is such a great story! I loved it!
AD chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
great story, unfortunate that it has ended. but i look foward to more from ya guys.
Anansay chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
I eagerly anticipate the next installment in this raucously hilarious story you two have cooked up!

Great story!
Heidi chapter 6 . 12/20/2002
Wow, Mich! What a great chapter! The half you wrote just has me LOL all the way home!

You are the best court jester an overlord could ever hope for. You make me laugh and cry, and you've promised me a tattoo...but only if you can watch.

hey, you can watch me anytime, kitten!

Here's to you, Michie girl! May the laughs and chapters keep coming.

This is the start of a beautiful fiendship. (no. I did not spell that wrong.)

Have a great holiday and lots of fun in Florida!
csi-sleuth chapter 4 . 12/19/2002
I'm rolling on the floor with this story! Such fun! Thanks for the Monty Python lines. I can totally see Grissom and Ecklie watching Holy Grail and reciting the lines ad naseum. So, a few of my own - "What are you gonna do, bleed on me?", "It's just a flesh wound.", "Bring me a shrubbery!" and so many more, what great memories. Thanks girls!
ACatFiend2 chapter 5 . 12/19/2002
I love it when the laughs keep rolling on. I want to bronze and frame this story for all posterity.
Morrolan chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
I love this story! Can't wait to see what this revenge is going to be...Wicked Gris and Warick.
Peggie chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
You guys Rock! MOre more more! I want to know what deviousness Gil and Rick are cooking up.
spikeswench chapter 5 . 12/14/2002
A party! good stuff...
AD chapter 5 . 12/13/2002
ahh, sweet revenge, and so much more. cant wait till the party.
Grissom's Girl chapter 5 . 12/13/2002
You two are too much! I'm just jealous that Grissom has Sara, so I can't bribe you to insert me in there for him... sigh... but I can certainly see where this is headed... Heeeeeee! Can't wait for the next chapter!
CSIaddict chapter 4 . 12/13/2002
1: Primum Non Nocere 2:Anatomy of a Lye 3:Blood Lust 4:Let the Seller Beware 5:A Little Murder 6:Revenge is Best Served Cold

Oh let them get back at the girls. They should pay for what they did to poor Nick and Greg.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »