Reviews for Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Morrolan chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
I love how you put in the Monty Python. But somehow I dont really picture Gil watching that...But it was so funny! Does this represent a new twist in the Eklie, Grissom relationship! Perhaps they may actually get along.
silvergriffin06 chapter 4 . 12/11/2002
Ummm...I count 8 show titles. Am I reight? This is the most hilarious fic I have read in a long time. I can't wait for another update. Please continue it soon. Thanx! :P Tata
Nat chapter 4 . 12/10/2002
I think Nick should torment Sara, and Greg torment Catherine. Plus are you going to torment Grissom and Ecklie?
Cranberry Ramen chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
Oh. My. Lordy. I don't think I have ever had so much fun reading a story... my favorite parts were all the CSI titles (I'm giggling to hard to go back and count them, sorry) and the Monty Python. I love Monty Python something awful. I suppose I'm bordering on obsessive, but eh. I can't wait to see what Nick and Greg are going to get Catherine and Sara to do.

You guys are geniuses, and you make my day!

-Kelly
Emily Elizabeth chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
ROFL! This has got to be the most hilarious story I've ever read. I made my friend read it, who doesn't even watch CSI (She's a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanatic) and she was cracking up the entire time. I think I found 14? episode titles? I like how you did that, though. I think that was cool. More! Soon!
Sylphide chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
Primum Non Nocere, Unfriendly Skies, Justice Is Served, Anatomy of a Lye, Blood Lust, Stalker, Organ Grinders, If These Walls Could Talk, Letting the Seller Beware, Boom, A Little Murder, Pledging Mr. Johnson, Revenge Is Best Served Cold. Those are the titles that I found.

About the chapter, terrific! This is just hilarious. I love this fic so much, you are geniuses, you guys!
Peggie chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
You ARE the Queen of Comedy! Just what I needed on a cold Sunday morning. Great story, you do comedy so well!
Cap Streeter chapter 3 . 12/7/2002
ok this was probably the funniest story i have ever read. i personally love these two lines "would bisect his nuts" and "i think i garroted my nuts". also love the props to Rocky Horror Picture Show. down with bad underware!

keep writing love the story.
kristen chapter 2 . 12/7/2002
This is such a funny story. I love it. Keep writing. Good Job !

Kristen
biblehermione chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
LOL! That was so freaking hilarious! Very original!
Lyris Malachi chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
Wow. This is too funny! Finally, two guys in this world (OK, so it's the fictional world, but close enough, eh?) understand just how (*&%& uncomfortable "sexy" lingerie is! I love this story!
ACatFiend2 chapter 3 . 12/6/2002
Do you know how hard it is to answer the phone when you are crying from laughter? Do you know how much I don't care because it is worth it! Believe it or not I know someone who likes! to wear a thong - couldn't wait to get back into one after a pregnancy. I love the Gold Bond - especially since Sara didn't mean it. Grissom was perfect in this. Of course Cath could drink them to the floor - what were they thinking? This is a Gold (Bond) Medal winner!
Nat chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
I got a laugh out of the GoldBond. You need to let Sara tease Nick more and Catherine tease Greg more.

It would be great if you did make it Nick and Sara romance.
Rya chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
Oh please turn this into a N/S!
Franny2 chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
I love this story but I have to admit it...I'm starting to feel rrrreeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy sorry for Nicky and Gregg...and starting to dislike (read hate) Sarah and Cathering!

And now Gregg is starting to get it to Nick!

But than, now I wish I was in the shower, apllying the milk...

When's the nex chapter? I need the next chapter!

Thank you very much for no lovy lovy, friendship, only,

what a happy funny change.

Have a nice day,