Reviews for Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
AD chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
this is great. i have not laughed so hard in a long time. thank you.
Angelic Little Devil chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
This is soo hillarious! I'd love to see Nicky and Greggo in women's underwear! hahaha... sexay!

Anyways... update soon!
K. A. Maples chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
*falls out of chair laughing*
Morrolan chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
I love this story! I laughed so hard! Poor Nicky, poor Greg, and bad Sara and Cath.
Grissom's Girl chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! !

Can't. talk. laughing. too. hard.

::Gasp, gasp::

can you tell I LOVED this chapter?
Jane Doe chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
I still can't stop laughing! This was so hilarious, the next chapter will probably be just as good. Update Soon!

Jane
spikeswench chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
I laughed my arse off when I read this. NOt kidding...The cat is hiding under the table! : )
Peggie chapter 3 . 12/5/2002
You two are just Baaaaad! And boy do the rest of us love it!
CrazyInsane chapter 3 . 12/4/2002
I've been reading this from the beginning, but I haven't reviewed yet...I hafta say, it has been a LONG time since I've laughed that hard...kudos to you guys, you're awesome!
Morrolan chapter 2 . 12/3/2002
This is so funny! I loved it!
silvergriffin06 chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
This is the most hilarious thing I have read in a LONG time! I love it! I could totally see Catherine and Sara planning this. Post more soon, I cant wait to read it! Thanx! Tata
Karin1 chapter 2 . 12/2/2002
OMG this is soooo funny. I couldn't stop laughing! I totally loved it; you two are fantastic! Excellent story!

** Karin **
Sara Stokes chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Love the story! The guys sure didn't know what they were up agaisnst. Please mqke it a S/N. love the story.
Cranberry Ramen chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
This is a FABULOUS laugh-until-you-piss story. Oh, the places your imagination will go... At least mine. ;)

Zheidi, I am so sorry for not crediting you as a co-author in my first review. :( I feel really bad, because you went to all those pains to get Nick in a thong! ;) (Mmm-mmm.)

I think that there should be alternate endings to this- like, a version where the guys lose (which, duh, would be this one) and there should also be a version where the ladies lose- I think that would make for a very interesting (and funny. Did I mention funny?) story as well!

-Kelly
syl77 chapter 2 . 11/30/2002
Michy,

This is very funny, and I am detecting a slight W/C edge to it. Am I right? Catherine is persistent, isn't she? I'm trying to escape into the realm of because my parents are watching this VERY weird old musical, the classic "Fiddler On The Roof" and it's freaking me out. I'll check for updates later!

Sylphide

P.S. Zheidi, I haven't read any of your fanfiction, but depending on how much of this you wrote, I'll gladly check it out.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »