Reviews for Andrew and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Ultimate chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I like this fanfiction, good job!
cheetahlee chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I like that better than John killing him.
ExplosionsAreSuperFun chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I really enjoyed this! Great job! Looking forward to reading more of your stories! :) Here have a cookie: (::)
wolfmusic218 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Wow...that was great! I always liked that episode...but always wondered what Reese would have done. I'd like to think that he'd go for #2, but knowing Reese's protective streak for women and children...I think he'd probably go for #1.

As usual, you did a really amazing job of pulling us into the scene. :) Thank you.
SWWoman chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Very well done! I kinda figured that John would go for option #2 when he could, but would kill someone if he felt that person needed killin'.
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
One of my favourite episodes. Nice recap. I originally thought Reese let him live. I've since revised my opinion. Benton would not change. Reese saw that and decided to take him down.
Kiko chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Love it Elli!
blacktop chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Ah, so well done! The first part really captured the ambiguous menace of Reese's musings. And the choice of endings is excellent, just what the show runners wanted for us: doubt and clarity mixed in uneven portions and never resolved.

For myself, I think Ending I is more plausible given Reese's moral trajectory over the course of two seasons until Carter echoes Andrew's declaration that he is a "good man."