Reviews for Starborn Café
total.fandom-trash chapter 17 . 7/1
The fake put death was NOT okay! I actually cried and everything...
Great story though, definitely adding it to my faves.
Mugendainayume chapter 19 . 6/29
phew wow this is my first hp/to slash and it's worth it agjfklldjg omg i don't know what to say
BlackFangFyre chapter 10 . 6/21
ooh. things are gettin' STEAM-AY
BlackFangFyre chapter 9 . 6/21
I love seeing ur characters develop, as well. they are so DYNAMIC... excellent job!
BlackFangFyre chapter 6 . 6/21
nick fury, don't u dare talk bad about his hair. I live a harry with LONG hair; it's CUTE!
BlackFangFyre chapter 5 . 6/21
noo, harry. use your power. live up to ur full potential!
BlackFangFyre chapter 1 . 6/21
yeees. I want more
Lavenderstitches chapter 8 . 5/20
Noo "cue ugly sobs" Peter and gwen she didn't deserve to fall
Destial! And Sam! Lol!
At X Halt Salute chapter 5 . 1/22
I am so in love with this story. It is peaceful, cannot put into words how, but it is an easy read and it flows so beautifully.
Very, very wonderful.
Wish we had a Starborn-Cafe.
Captain Sea chapter 4 . 1/8
If people were wondering, Urd is the name of one of the three norns is Norse mythology. They represent the past, present, and future, like the fates in Greek mythology. Urd is stated to be in charge of the past.
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
so I read only the top part and decided to discontinue reading. Don't get me wrong, the story is bloody brilliant really. I just feel really odd about Loki's personality. Yes, Loki is a villain in Avengers but you have to understand. He's a gentleman villain.
Mirage chapter 15 . 10/14/2017
in ch15 as they did free themself of the shackles...how did he forgot about the black Stone...and where is urd...she is always with him,...is she drinking tea somewhere...and why is loki again under control of the chitauri...the staff was destroyed...i dont like loki under control, he is a trikster but no monster like this...and why did they put loki in asgard jail...no woner he gets more and more angry and easy to catch of guard by the chitauri...
mfaerie32 chapter 19 . 8/17/2017
Oooh..thank goodness..for a second I was worried & a little disappointed that we wouldn't get to see the battle. You had so many characters from fandoms come into his cafe, when it was mentioned that he would lead them, I started bouncing in my seat. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 18 . 8/17/2017
Thor could have been a BIT more gentle with his entry. / The back area is a LOT different than with a woman. Being that harsh can actually do damage. Other than that...very well done for your first sex scene...very well done. ;)