Reviews for Starborn Café
Destial! And Sam! Lol!
At X Halt Salute chapter 5 . 1/22
I am so in love with this story. It is peaceful, cannot put into words how, but it is an easy read and it flows so beautifully.
Very, very wonderful.
Wish we had a Starborn-Cafe.
Captain Sea chapter 4 . 1/8
If people were wondering, Urd is the name of one of the three norns is Norse mythology. They represent the past, present, and future, like the fates in Greek mythology. Urd is stated to be in charge of the past.
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
so I read only the top part and decided to discontinue reading. Don't get me wrong, the story is bloody brilliant really. I just feel really odd about Loki's personality. Yes, Loki is a villain in Avengers but you have to understand. He's a gentleman villain.
Mirage chapter 15 . 10/14/2017
in ch15 as they did free themself of the shackles...how did he forgot about the black Stone...and where is urd...she is always with him,...is she drinking tea somewhere...and why is loki again under control of the chitauri...the staff was destroyed...i dont like loki under control, he is a trikster but no monster like this...and why did they put loki in asgard jail...no woner he gets more and more angry and easy to catch of guard by the chitauri...
mfaerie32 chapter 19 . 8/17/2017
Oooh..thank goodness..for a second I was worried & a little disappointed that we wouldn't get to see the battle. You had so many characters from fandoms come into his cafe, when it was mentioned that he would lead them, I started bouncing in my seat. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 18 . 8/17/2017
Thor could have been a BIT more gentle with his entry. / The back area is a LOT different than with a woman. Being that harsh can actually do damage. Other than that...very well done for your first sex scene...very well done. ;)
mfaerie32 chapter 17 . 8/17/2017
You almost had me...almost. But I figured...this is Harry we're talkin' about. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 16 . 8/17/2017
I don't think I mentioned how much I loved that his 'voice' was Urd. It was an awesome choice & I totally didn't see it coming. It amuses me that the norns adopted him. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 13 . 8/17/2017
Well then...that was an awesome shower. Lol.
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
Oh no...this isn't going to be an MPREG is it? / I'll be so sad since I'm enjoying it so much.
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Okay, I have to say the amount of 'special' guests was a bit heavy handed...lol, but color me intrigued. )
Travesti chapter 19 . 8/11/2017
Liked it a lot! Despite this being a very different Harry than I'm used to, it was a great read! Looking forward to the sequel!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
is this based on 2023? *based in 2023?*
Dagger-Seishin chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
I completely and totally loved this story! I liked that Venice was strong in his own way and that Thor loves him enough to just sit back and watch h him work!