Reviews for Something to Say
Star-Lilac chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
You have Lana's POV down so well. I was so nervous and anxious for her when she saw Lex and that woman. And aww when Lana asked Lex to go to the college party - teehee. It's been ions since you wrote this, but I would love to know what happens next!
RunLiLiRun chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
It's been years since you updated. it's so well written. Here's to hoping that someday you'll continue this! *knocks on wood*
mithrilmine chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Wow, I really like this one. I read the other prequel of sorts to this and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Lana and Lex are completely in character and all developments have been pulled off smoothly. Well done! I really hope you continue this.
Sheena chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Eh - heh. Eh - heh. I am so giddy. *lol* Person!Lana is always a great fresh breath of air from Pedestal!Lana. I can just imagine everything. The way Lex would smirk at Lana and have that teasing look because she looks so uncomfortable underneath his gaze. Gah!

And it's so cute how she's always wanted to be mentally and physically prepared if ever she sees Lex again. However, it didn't feel like that when it actually occured. But I bet you, under Lex's eyes he was thinking, "Dayum, she looks good." lol.

I cracked up immediately when she asked him if he wanted to go to this "college" party. I wanted to crawl underneath a desk for her. It'd be interesting to see what happens when Lex goes to this party with her.
Christie chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
So glad to see this part up, Giselle. As usual, you do not disappoint. Everything was so well described; I felt like I was seeing everything unfold before my eyes. The L/L encounter was the best. I'm eagerly awaiting the next part.
Dontia chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
This is great. Not only is it a wonderful idea but it's very well written. I felt Lana's emotions as if they were my own throughout the story. Can't wait for more.
sfmarket chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
You are a really good writer! I'm anxiously awaiting a new update soon.
Angie chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Hi Giselle. Just wanted to leave u a little review here too..hehe. ;) I love this chapter. The Lex/Lana encounter was great! I can't wait for the next part. Great job. :D
Lissette247 chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
*gasp, stutter, speechless* Wow! *recovers* Amazing detail. Taken from life experience I suppose-and the characters may be based on real life because they were extremely realistic. I know people like them! You had me going there up until the "Is she still there?" comment. Totally floored me! The entire time you were describing the beautiful Deirdre I was feeling jealous *for* Lana. Giselle you always write amazing stories. This is no exception. And, added bonus-it's long! lol Yay! Hopefull you'll produce the next chapter quicker then you can say "I love Lex and Lana". It was a pleasure to read. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Wow that was really good keep it up )
julieh chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Fantastic story! Love the way you added little details in about Lana's college life (I think Metropolis U resembled my university as well, down to the boring econ prof). Also did a great job building up to the Lex/Lana meeting.

Please update soon!