Reviews for Too Much To Ask?
DarkMagician37 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Great psycho-analysis of Petunia! Thanks for the awesome fic.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
There has been a discussion lately on WIKTT about Lilies family. Your story was brought up so I came to read. So sad. I can well imagine how I would have felt if my sister got a letter and I didn't. I probably would have been worse than Petunia.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Wow. This is...lovely, really. A nice look into Petunia's head. I can't wait to see what comes out of her knowing things about the wizarding world and hiding it for so long. Bravo.
Agreos chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
It was surpiseing to read Petunia as a sympathetic character, and I really enjoyed the perspective.
ArtemisiaDeLune chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
The story was great! Ive been wondering when someone would get around to seeing Petunia's personality, since I believe there is a lot more to her than her character is given credit for. Once again, your writing is wonderful.
aurora borealis1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Poor Petunia. I feel sorry for her - maybe she can't help how she is after all... As usual, lovely portrait of the character's personality. You made me see her in a whole different light. I love it (the story).
Crystal chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
yep thats all right
SophieBabe chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
That was great, and very original! I liked it alot!

*Sophiebabe
Didaskaleinophobia chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
I like it. ANother original story. Hope to see more.
DarkEmerald chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Another winner, SB! I've never seen a Petunia POV story before, and this is just excellent. I almost feel sorry for her-you've humanized her by exploring what any young girl might have felt in her position. Nice work!
TALEWG chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Oh wow. I seem to say that a lot with your stories. This was a very good dive into a less liked character's phsyce. Bravo!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oooh, I love it...that was amazing. I've never read a fic from Petunia's point of view before, and this one was perfect. You had just the right amount of hostility, and yet there was an undertone of regret about what happened to Lily that made me actually like Petunia.

Well, I've always liked Petunia, but actually be able to identify with her, I suppose.

Wonderful work :)

*Starita
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oh, oh, oh! You made me fee so bad for poor Petunia...

'I cried myself to sleep each night when it didn’t arrive.' How awful indeed.

This is a favorite for sure. :) You are one of the most amazing writers I have ever come across. Never stop writing!