Reviews for Blurring Reality
The melodramatic bookworm 1608 chapter 12 . 3h
When I had first seen this fic, i was sceptical and didn't read it. But each time I would search for new fics, this one would appear. When i first read that book, i was surprised, shocked even, that i had let past such good fic. I would also like to add that this fic sprouted an interest for me and i am going to start playing violin, because of that fic. Thank you for such beautiful story
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 11h
I love where this is going!
MoceJo chapter 12 . 15h
Oh god*sobs* you updated! Im so happy...can i just say FINALLY!. I thought i was gonna die of old age before i saw another update *snickers*.
Where do i begin? I loved the moment between Snape and Harry. It was very lovely and its just so nice to see them get along. I guess Harry is the better dancer because he's all about emotion and feeling.
Before i was speculating that Harry or everyone *shrugs* is in a mental asylum and all this is one big crazy illusion. But now im thinking what if the wizarding world is real and someone cast a spell or something that made everyone think that this was their reality when really its all made up. That they are just puppets being pulled by their strings. But then who? Who is powerful enough to do this? I really do love coming up with crazy theories*snickers*... Or is it crazy? *gives suspicious look*.
Anyway i read your note about how even more angsty and weird this is going to get and im so on board. Seriously i just reread the whole thing and i still get that weird uncomfortable feeling that makes me wanna to stop reading and finish at the same time. I love it!
As always another amazing chapter.
esde chapter 12 . 16h
good story, thanx
Ethereal Sphere chapter 12 . 17h
Thank you for updating. This fic is just one of the kind. I cant wait to see what will happen next.
laserdemon chapter 12 . 22h
OMG, I love this story and the idea behind, I can't wait for more.
taheratasnimemi chapter 12 . 22h
OH!Wow, you updated!I haven't read the chepter yet but can't wait to say- Thanks for the pleasant surprise.
Floraflower chapter 12 . 7/25
Thank you for the chapter, I really enjoy the story - angst and whatnot)
ColourPages chapter 12 . 7/25
Ooh I liked this chapter thanks for the update x
Procrasty chapter 12 . 7/24
Oh, my, gosh. That ending scene. *Squeals* That was so adorable. Somehow it didn't turn out cheesy at all.
Elizabeth-HP chapter 12 . 7/24
Haha! NOW we're getting some where.
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for a great story, but also thanks for the most recent authors note. You're a great author- your writing sucked me in so much that I couldn't stop and my reality was blurred too. To be honest, it was amazing, but also frightening. Books have never become real for me before- actually, that was why I preferred them to movies, because they were less scary and easier to stop. But this story felt so real, and I was so invested, I don't know what would have happened you your AN didn't knock me back into reality and remind me I was in story. You have a real gift. I dont think I'd be able to read your story again without at least first reading it's happy ending.
Flye Autumne chapter 12 . 7/24
I was very excited to see this update! The chapter was great, and I'm glad Snape finally got to see another side of Harry. The drama keeps on building, and I'm eager to see what you have in store :)
Blarh chapter 12 . 7/24
So glad this updated! And it was well worth the wait. It's always so intense and i really wasnt expecting tom to be so straightforward at the end. You're such an amazing writer and I look forward to the next update (whenever that may be, I'll continue to wait)!
Ardens Lumen chapter 12 . 7/24
It really has been long (
But Hurray! You are back again and hopefully will be able to finish it.
Are you being inspired by the Black Swan? Cause it reminds me of the creepy movie quite a lot (ಥ﹏ಥ) . And I for once don't care if it will have a traumatic ending because your writing and the story itself is brilliant! I am definitely staying until the end of it so please don't leave us at this! (*_ _)人
Btw, I keep seeing Harry/Tom in here ( )