Reviews for Blurring Reality
diesedame chapter 12 . 12/10
Wow. That was really intense. I hope to read more from you!
Jasper1997 chapter 12 . 12/9
Oh my god ! This is sooooo Great i get so excited i cant breath! Your writing is so freaking good its killing me !
How? How can you write so well? I mean; it's one of the first - if not first - times I enjoy anything that has to do with mental illnes and I mean it. It's great, well written with intelligent characters and plot I never saw... Again. I can say you are one of the few people that surprise me and make things that I couldn't expect to be even more inpredictable. I stumble on it even lesser in fanfiction world and you succeed in both. Twice. I don't know how I never touched them, how I never found them, but I deeply regret that I haven't done that earlier - however I did that. The dialogues keep me going, the tension, the passion between characters is making me shudder with excitement. Some of the moment make me grin and chuckle without a reason. I never liked to show that much emotions, but I just cannot keep myself from doing that - from enjoying - from reading. Your works are really interesting. Good luck in continuing to impress me with your writings in the future!
Gryffindor01 chapter 12 . 11/5
update? please? I love this?
Toyspawn chapter 12 . 11/1
Thank you so much for continuing to write this story, as a real ballet dancer myself, I love this fanfiction.
PeaceinFiction chapter 12 . 11/1
Amazing! probably one of the most beautiful fics in this pairing. You are definitely remarkably creative and have a flair for emotional dialog. I was truly drawn in.
EspirituDelMar chapter 1 . 10/30
I really hope you update soon. This is what I call a masterfic, and I really want to know what happens next
Greyslain chapter 12 . 10/22
There's AU, then there's AU. This is a really beautiful alternate telling.
FandomstuckGeek chapter 12 . 9/28
I am absolutely in looooooove with this story! The way that you are able to write Harry slipping from reality and back again, its amazing! You are able to invoke such strong emotions with your writing and it keeps me going because I just have to go with the feelings, i need to know what will happen next. Thank you so much for an awesome read! I cant wait to find out how 'A Prophecy' turns out! I can just imagine how much every body will slip into their roles so much that it will be hard to distinguish reality in the in betweens of the show!
Biancachu chapter 12 . 9/24
Oh my god, this is fucking amazing. I love it! I don't what's going on, but I'm really enjoying it. Like, dude, your writing is wonderful.
namisnakama chapter 12 . 9/21
wow! I absolutely love it! the story is so original, so raw it's absolutely brilliant! I love how you describe the dances they feel so real and it's such a great way to emphasise their emotions! it's great how you incorporated the characters into ballet dancers and lupin as couciller is perfect! I can't wait for the next chapter!
nikolasowa chapter 12 . 9/1
Please update! ! ! ! ! !
IworshipYou chapter 12 . 8/25
Just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love all of your stories... the rarity of your updates is tearing my heart though :/
Blind-n-Broken chapter 1 . 8/14
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! I ALMOST DIED WHEN TOM PULLED HARRY TO HIM! God, I know it's wrong, but for some reason, I ship him with Tom so much. Sorry if that offended you... The author's writing made my heart race! Thank you for giving this life and allowing me to experience it!
SilverFoxPhantom chapter 12 . 8/11
I can see what you mean by some people becoming uneasy due to the story but I feel this is what makes it great. When I read it I get uncomfortable in the way that Harry is and for some strange reason that uncomfortable connectedness is what makes me love the story more! I remember reading Harry's Audition with Tom and being amazed with chills. Not only are you immersing harry with the dancing but you are immersing ME into your story. Well Done!