Reviews for Blurring Reality
This is beautiful. Thank you for writing it. Please continue to update, the world is a better place with your writing in it.
animegirl2728 chapter 12 . 8/24
I really need more to this story. I love it so much
*removes clothes safe for bikini underneath, flings self down the rabbit hole, screams*
"So this isn't a water slide?"
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 12 . 7/20
Ah a whole year! Are you alive? Are you dot pointing future chapters out to leave in your will for your descendents to finish for you? I like that one of the wrong things in the choreography was the hero winning because then you may not kill tom haha. But I dont want Harry to die either ahh! I don't mind reading about the mental illness and suicide etc. You've just got me hooked on the chemistry you've written between the two leads. I wonder if there's a way for them to survive the final performance? And if they do, will a curse break and they end up together in the magical world?! Your story is AMAZING! YOU'RE SO TALENTED I hope you write in real life too.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 10 . 7/20
THIS STORY IS INCREDIBLE. ALSO PLS DON'T KILL TOM hahaha
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 9 . 7/20
Neville the Almost? Draco the Rival. Cedric hmmmm he's the true champion, kind, honorable. I don't know. You've probably chosen these anyway haha. Katie the... Chaser? Haha. The Unfortunate? Wow you have a hard job naming these.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 7 . 7/20
Omg pls dont Tom die in the end. Him and Harry are everyyyyyything
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 6 . 7/20
Poor Narcissa
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 5 . 7/20
Omg WHAT
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 4 . 7/20
Their dance was awesome to read!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 3 . 7/20
Omg yes
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 7/20
OMG THIS WAS AN INCREDIBLE OPENING CHAPTER! "I want him." I die
Kinetsuko chapter 12 . 7/11
I love your stories! Kiedy nastąpi update? Nie mogę się doczekać!
Fanka z Polski :D
Perhentian chapter 12 . 7/3
Whoa, this story is amazing! It is really a great idea to have all the characters play in this prophecy ballet, and the reality and the fiction mixing with each other. It is wonderfully written also. I hope you will post an update one day :)
SonsOfBelial chapter 12 . 6/22
It took me ages to find this story again (and Rebuilt too) - I know you haven't updated in a while, but if you ever come back to finish this, I'll be overjoyed. You're still one of my favourite writers, and it's been close to 5 years I think since I first found you as an author. Good luck with everything going in your life dear - you're truly fantastic.