Reviews for Blurring Reality
Asu Rasmenov chapter 5 . 4/27
Oh god i don't have finish your story i'm only at the chapter 7 but your story is fucking cool ! I don't ni how say that but the characters are... So incredible !
I'm totaly in the story and i'm worried about Harry. Please don't make him crazy...
If not Tom is totally a psycopath but Harry's psycopath because for me there is no doubt he is the manager of all the problem !
I wish this is understantable because english is not my first language
Good job
Asu
tabala chapter 12 . 4/19
It may not be pretty, but will it have a happy ending?
tabala chapter 11 . 4/19
This is getting intense, I love it.
tabala chapter 6 . 4/19
This conversation with Draco makes 'The Prophecy' sound like the dance version of 'Macbeth' very interesting.
tabala chapter 1 . 4/19
Wow, all your stories are very interesting
It would be nice if you updated
It’s 2019, and this story still hits me hard. I don’t even hope that there will be next chapter. And that you will read this comment. But in the wnd, I just wanted to tell u, that your works are just outstanding. Wish u best xx
Eridani Dreamer chapter 12 . 2/13
hhhhhhhhhhhh imma just favorite this and pray that it'll be updated eventually bc I am completely obsessed
Carlyn858 chapter 12 . 1/25
Holy. Shit. Can I just day I'm so sad this hasn't been finished! I am in love with this idea, it's so vast and different to contemporary or general reads, and I find myself loving it! This could easily be it's own novel, if you change names and certain concepts. But despite that, it feels orginal, but at certain moments you can read in between the lines the intracrite and clever references to remind us that it is a HP fanfic! Amazing work, I thinknow you have a true talent, never stop!
jaron5 chapter 5 . 1/10
I have a feeling we HP fans know the "A Prophecy" story by heart. Now isn't that funny- how on Earth do we know that?
anon chapter 12 . 1/1
its been 1.5 years pls update
luna needs more love
i wonder what tom's pov is like
pinkypong chapter 12 . 12/15/2018
WHEN WILL YOU WRITE THIS ANYMORE?
pinkypong chapter 12 . 12/15/2018
oh my goood.. I LOVE ITT
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2018
I'm so confused. Really. 100%. I have absolutely no idea what is going on in this story and I love it. The whole mood is perfect and it legit feels like a dance. You're amazing!
himalay.senapati chapter 3 . 12/7/2018
Brilliant story, and awesome writing style. One of the best that I came across on FN.