Reviews for Blurring Reality
notwolverine chapter 11 . 1/14
this is intoxicating you've done a brilliant job of drawing the reader into the story thanks for taking the time to write this piece its fascinating and i adore it
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 1/6
Wow
Caithlinn13 chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
oh my gosh, this story is awesome! And soooo confusing sometimes.. xD
Please update soon?
Jwnzifnoamzd chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
This was amazing. Please continue writing. Thank you.
kimeno-pebols chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
I really like the story, its very unqiue and interesting. Its Black Swan - Harry Potter version. And the happenings draws you in, Im also getting confused and frustrated if what Harry is seeing real or just illusion. Its life imitating art.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
So I've read this fic so many times and recently we were reading Macbeth in class and I have to ask is the whole idea of the cursed play inspired by Macbeth and its own cursed history?
SaveMeFromTheNothingI'veBecome chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
I've thought this for a while, but just now decided to share my thought:

/uur_XxKnQhE

This is the PERFECT theme song for your story. I cannot listen to it without thinking TomXHarry.

I don't know if you will agree, but I hope you enjoy it and it at least makes you think.

P.S. I really love this story and I hope you update soon :)
Gst chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
This fic is totally amazing.. I love it.. Once i started reading it i couldn't stop... Update soon...
FlOMerz chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Hello! I really like the concept of your story. The plot is so original and intriguing. I really the occasional nods to the characters and their "canon" story you did, really well played into the story. I hope you will get inspiration and upstate your story, Id really curious now how it continues and how the Voldemort plot plays out- as well as the Tom/Harry relationship!
Supremebananamanager chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
I was genuinely scared for a bit . THE STORY IS BLOODY BRILLIANT . Please don't abandon it
goodgod chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
please! dont ever abandon this fic
Ohaily chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
I can't speak english very well, but I must tell you something important: I love this story! I read it's polish version, and I'm waiting to new chapter. I hope you don't leave this story.
Love 3
KatzeIason69 chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
This is really a wonderful story. I have so enjoyed reading it and getting so into it. I can't wait for the next chappie's to come.
Curiosity chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
Oooo, will you bring Hagrid in?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Honestly, this is one of the best, most well written fanfics I have read in a long time. This idea is so unique and creative, honestly if it was a published book I would buy it.

Thank you and please continue to update!