Reviews for Transition
Rose Blood Cat chapter 1 . 8/11
Cute. Don't have much else to say.
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 6/14
I really liked this little one-shot.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of this. :-)
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
So... freaking... fluffy! (No pun intended!)
Devilsummoner666 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I personally think this was a good story, and think a sequel or even a full story with Zombie Island would be a great idea, with Winnie joining Mystery Inc.
Um the Muse chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Aww, cute. If they had added Shaggy's or Scooby's name to the auto-shop, they could've called it SWAP. Just sayin'.

This mating frenzy makes a lot more sense than the pure bloodbaths that we see in other werewolf stories. I like it.
The Book of Eli chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Has so much potential if you make it a full story. Wish there were full lemons and not limes but I still like it...
God of the Challenge chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This definitely needs a sequel.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I think that you should do a zombie island with Winnie and shaggy
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I gotta say, I need to check out your stories more often if this is what I am missing. I enjoy the Scooby Doo story, especially since it has the Ghoul School arc in it and that is one of my more favored versions of the different stories that comprise the Scooby Doo series.
Opal chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I think you should do a sequel I wonder what the gang would think of winnie
Classic jay chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Hope you do the zombie island one and Yes Winnie should be in it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Please right a second storie of this
nicklaren chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I can't wait or the sequel
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This is really good. There needs to be more ghoul school stories. Hope you do write that sequel eventually. Hopefully soon.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Huh...you know, maybe a similar one with Sibella overpowering the lycanthropy by making Shaggy a vampire would work too.