Reviews for Love Me Not
BrothersBestFriends chapter 5 . 8/22
That was good great work.
Lil6 chapter 5 . 2/13
Please continu3
Grapes chapter 5 . 1/17
Ummmmmmmmmm? That was really really good. I LOVED IT. I want more of this story! So awesome.
llian-winter chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I really like this story. My only problem with it is that every time someone says Ginny was being wild the response was generally "No she isn't." The response should have been "And? So what?" Even if Ginny was a wild party girl and the stalker was a previous one night stand the response from the Aurors should have been exactly the same. The story kind of implies that if she had been wild then the stalker would have been her fault.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Uh, sorry but your Ron is really OOC. I remember how he got angry on Harry in DH when he thought that Harry wasn't taking Ginny's safety seriously. Weird that he wasn't his overprotective brother self here.
Ginger chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
I love love love this story! I don't read many post-war stories because they tend to all be really similar, but I thought this was a really cool take. I would really love to read some kind of prequel about what happened while Harry was being raised by Sirius, though. I have so many questions!
madval29 chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
Aw this is such a cute story love it!
Doglover 22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
nice story
13yearsagediff chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
Loved it! Such a good fic. I love Harry growing up with Sirius Fics but they always seem to be harry/daphne or harry/hermione! (And Harry just so obviously belongs with Ginny and Vice Versa). I loved little Teddy being added to it. I'd love to see a fic of this but with Harry going to Hogwarts...anyway. Great job! I am a rape crisis counselor and I \, unfortunately have to deal with the aftermath of people like David all the time. I loved how you showed what it's liked to be stalked. Many people don't take it seriously and I thought the emotions were very true to life. Anyways this is really long so I'lll just end it by saying I loved every bit except for Neville being a git haha. (I always loved Neville more than Ron)
nayin17 chapter 5 . 4/28/2016
More more more chapters lol. Oh love Ginny's punch to Neville
nayin17 chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Poor Chaser
nayin17 chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
I wish I'm with Hamish and I can smack Ron, Neville and the hateful annoying bookworm in their heads
nayin17 chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
I'm hating your Ron here, disliking your Neville and of course my opinion about the hateful annoying bookworm will never change
Kowsi chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Hey!

The story is very good! Loved the pace of the story!
Tarix chapter 5 . 4/3/2016