Reviews for Love Me Not
holmesfreak1412 chapter 5 . 5/5
Great story. I really enjoyed AU Auror stories. Great job.
JD4320 chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
awesome story... love the ending, reminds me of HBP
CaptainYellow chapter 5 . 10/26/2017
Such a good story! Loved the mystery part as well as the romance part. Good job!
everpresent chapter 5 . 9/29/2017
I know a good story leaves you wanting more but really... did you have to end it there!?

Thanks for the fun read. Very original and interesting A/U. Not often that Neville is painted in an uncomplimentary light.
9551832-Delete-account-please chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
That was good great work.
Lil6 chapter 5 . 2/13/2017
Please continu3
Grapes chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
Ummmmmmmmmm? That was really really good. I LOVED IT. I want more of this story! So awesome.
llian-winter chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I really like this story. My only problem with it is that every time someone says Ginny was being wild the response was generally "No she isn't." The response should have been "And? So what?" Even if Ginny was a wild party girl and the stalker was a previous one night stand the response from the Aurors should have been exactly the same. The story kind of implies that if she had been wild then the stalker would have been her fault.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Uh, sorry but your Ron is really OOC. I remember how he got angry on Harry in DH when he thought that Harry wasn't taking Ginny's safety seriously. Weird that he wasn't his overprotective brother self here.
Ginger chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
I love love love this story! I don't read many post-war stories because they tend to all be really similar, but I thought this was a really cool take. I would really love to read some kind of prequel about what happened while Harry was being raised by Sirius, though. I have so many questions!
madval29 chapter 5 . 8/16/2016
Aw this is such a cute story love it!
Doglover 22 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
nice story
13yearsagediff chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
Loved it! Such a good fic. I love Harry growing up with Sirius Fics but they always seem to be harry/daphne or harry/hermione! (And Harry just so obviously belongs with Ginny and Vice Versa). I loved little Teddy being added to it. I'd love to see a fic of this but with Harry going to Hogwarts...anyway. Great job! I am a rape crisis counselor and I \, unfortunately have to deal with the aftermath of people like David all the time. I loved how you showed what it's liked to be stalked. Many people don't take it seriously and I thought the emotions were very true to life. Anyways this is really long so I'lll just end it by saying I loved every bit except for Neville being a git haha. (I always loved Neville more than Ron)
nayin17 chapter 5 . 4/28/2016