Reviews for Alter
StarRider chapter 33 . 2/24
hey sorry i haven't been on. I've been really busy with school and i lost my password. Anyways just wanted to let you know you are doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work.
DJ the True Hero chapter 33 . 1/15
AWESOME! OH MY GOSH THERE WERE SO MANY THINGS I LOVED I CANNOT EVEN DESCRIBE THEM!

This was incredible! Everything was perfect in this chapter! The fact that Shade and Sly got to know eachother was sick! Kurai Shadows? Even better! I can already see the fan art coming! Keep this up dude! Your stories will become best-selling stories in no time!

Stay true to yourself, and if you don't

You'll have a bad time.

DJ the True Hero
evil Ratchet96 chapter 33 . 1/1
Cliffhanger! Freaking epic chapter man, the fight scenes were written very well, and I loved the chess scene, was epic hehe. An Epic ending, can't wait for the sequel, but until then, I'll settle for your other stuff heh.

Overall, I think this fic was written very well, every chapter pumped me up and made me want to read more. Just keep doing what you're doing man, because whatever it is, it's working.

Unknown user chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
Can you make a chapter where General Alister Azimuth comes back from the afterlife and meets Sly Cooper, Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox & Bentley?
evil Ratchet96 chapter 32 . 10/20/2016
great chapter man, keep up the good work. Always trust your ideas, and let them flow. You're a dang great writer mate, remember that.

JacobG chapter 32 . 10/14/2016
Awesome chapter man!
Alex chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Cool story, think I'll be reading more of this, chapter was pretty funny
Kierasaur chapter 30 . 8/2/2016
Nice! Loads of violence, Shade's pets are getting ready and antsy... Another Ekon in DeSoto, Awesome! Everything is great! Keep up the goid work And I can't wait to see more!
evil Ratchet96 chapter 30 . 8/2/2016
SICK! SICK! SICK! SICK! I LOVED IT! Father vs son! Friend against friend! And The HAND! HAHA! Keep up the amazing work man! And that's what it is, TRULY AMAZING! I Loved every single line, every bit of this chapter was GOLD! Hah!

I can't compliment enough, I love how you incorporate my characters, you write them very very well, maybe even better than I.

Good job man, (Evil Ratchet Out!)
evil Ratchet96 chapter 29 . 7/9/2016
Great chapter bro, loved it as always. Six's fight was pretty epic hehe, so was Sly and Shade's. Keep up the good work man hehe.
Kierasaur chapter 29 . 7/6/2016
Ooh! New character? Loads of violence? let's do this! Alright! This was really good, I like the battles Six and Sly had. They put me on the edge of my seat and I loved it. Kyle and Garth are interesting, there must be more to their stories. I also realized that DeSoto is actually a place. It's pretty neat if I say so myself. Keep up the hard work and I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
evil Ratchet96 chapter 28 . 6/7/2016
Amazing Chapter bro! I LOVE IT! Amazing job as always, keep up the good work!

Evil Ratchet Out!
Kierasaur chapter 28 . 6/6/2016
beautiful! I love the entire book! Please keep writing more! Its starting to get good!
Kierasaur chapter 27 . 5/25/2016
nice chapter, like usual. I like it all in general! Keep it up.
evil Ratchet96 chapter 27 . 5/21/2016
Another amazing chapter by an amazing writer, you're great man, you really are. I can't say this enough, but when I'm beaten down and feeling like crap, reading your stories brightens my day and makes me happy. Keep up the great work man, you're doing an amazing job at this, don't let anyone tell you differently. The whole thing was great, I wouldn't change a thing hehe.