Reviews for I Promise
ximsol182 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Love it! Annies mother is such a... I used to read Replica but in my country (Peru) there was only till the book 20. What happened with Amy, Annie, Aimee and the other clones in the end? I heard that the end sucked
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Annie is an interesting character, though she didn't get enough credit in the canon series. I can't really get into the tear-jerking kid stories as easily as I used to but I still like this perspective on her.

I hope you do update Different Paths someday.
just silly me chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
aw... that's sad... :(... but written well, with a few grammatical errors. that's all tho.
Valyrian chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
hi!

liked your story but it was confusing!

tell me of reviews

seeya
Pixie Child chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Good fic. I hate Nazis, but I enjoy #9 fics. Insight and whatever. I loved it
horsegrrl chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
That was really good! Dont listen to stupid freaks like that obsessed with harrypotter person. I don't think Annie should die! please update!
Demeter Goddess of Protection chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
This is so sad. I absolutely hate people who are prejudiced against blacks/homosexuals/people with different religions etc.
Mime chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Good story. I see why she is the way she is. Annie's mom is a snake.
May chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
That was excellent, very well-written, and it's interesting that you're delving into such a complex character (the characters most people hate are often the hardest to fathom, and you actually manage to make Annie sympathetic, not an easy thing to do). Don't listen to the people who tell you that it was badly written. After all, one of them couldn't even spell "Nazi" correctly. Cheers!
ObsessedWithHarryPotter chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
You know what? I think that this is not a good start, not that you'd care. I can't believe that you can feel sorry for Annie. SHE IS S FREAKIN NEO NATZI! Good lord! Whew! Glad to get that one off my chest. However, myself, and anyone ELSE who happens to have read ALL 21 Replica books (IN ORDER, thank you very much!) will agree that Annie is a selfish freak who should die. That probably won't happen, though. Too bad, so sad. I need to go study now.
Larien Redleaf chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
you should add a little French in there. After all, she thinks she's everything because she's french.
Yingjade chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Ew. I knew Annie was evil, but she may not be that prejudiced or racist like that. She cares too much about herself, and looks down on everyone who isn't French. And plenty of French are black, you know. I should know.
neonfizz chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
that is really good. you should write another chapter to it.

*neonfizz*
Cayley chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Very nice. You do a great job of making the reader feel all the emotions inside the story. That's not always very easy to do. Excellent work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
u rock! the story is so touching