Reviews for Kiss Me Too
Phoebo chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Amazing, i loved your story! i loved the first chapter when joey kept trying to convince chandler to kiss him. your a great writer and im glad i read your story :)
Maron Kanzaki chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
Out of *all* of your stories, this is my favorite!
Satan'z Myth chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
First chapter was truly... wa-ay too COOL ! But... about the last chapter - had to end, somehow, right ? Lol... very good... EXCELLENT!... indeed!
grim ripper596 chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
aw
Beloved chapter 8 . 1/18/2005
dude!

great!

happy ending!
footiefan chapter 8 . 10/7/2004
The whole way through I really enjoyed this. It was so you please update an alternate ending for chapter 8.
Lucy H chapter 8 . 3/26/2004
Oh... this is good!
Nevyn chapter 8 . 12/23/2003
*grin* You made Phoebe a lesbian with Bonnie. That just seems so perfect somehow.
And why is it that Richard is not right for Monica? How are they different?
A nice ending which wraps everything up very nicely. Wonderful job. Dwee!
Nevyn chapter 6 . 12/23/2003
*blinks* Didn't Joey leave Chandler's room after they were done? but then when Roos came over, Joey came out of it? Maybe I have been reading to many of your stories and am getting them mixed up. *is worried*
And poor Joey. Chandler is just so moody and full of denial. How can he stand it?
Nevyn chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
accused of Chandler liking Eddie's - switch Chandler and of around
crazy as kissing him and sleeping with him!* - it'll sound better to take out the first him
Good chapter. *smiles and goes to read next part*
Nevyn chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
"Then what's the matter, Joey?" - I don’t think that needs a comma there.
So, Chandler is a real person then? Must mean tht he is begining to see just how much Chandler means to him.
Hope that you can read thjis. For some reason, I can't read what I am typing.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 12/23/2003
yep, desperite times call for desperite messures. but now that they know they like it, they need to to sleep together! not in different rooms. *pokes Chandler* Still in denial there, bud?
Nevyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
believe you had your sister Cookie punch me." - should there be a comma before Cookie? *frowns and can't remember all the grammar rules.*
Joey smiled, and pat his shoulder. - patted
you oughta be drunk enough to kiss me too!" - oughta really doesn't fit the feeling of the sentence in this context. but I can't think of how to spell the alternate word at the moment.
did he really have to kiss a guy for an audition? did he get the part?
I like this so far. Very ammusing.
apennamedanika chapter 4 . 9/18/2003
Great fic
Exintaris chapter 8 . 1/13/2003
I failed to keep up with this, have only just done so. Quite nicely handled, although I wonder if it wouldn't have freaked out the others just a little more. I mean, no one thought *Joey* was gay. But I like the "happily ever after"s, especially Phoebe and Bonnie - not a bad idea!