Reviews for Hero
CrazyQuilava chapter 11 . 4/25/2017
Okay first off, I want to vehemently apologise for not discovering this fanfics years ago. Secondly I want to say that I enjoyed every moment I have spent reading it. Your story concept is unique and wonderfully layed out for a first attempt (on fanfiction (if this is your first attempt that is)). Your characters are new and exciting and instantly dragged me in from the moment they appeared. Faron as a character is engaging and exciting and I love the way she has grown, her with that adventuring spirit of hers captivated me from the get go. She is truly I superb protagonist for this story. The way you wrote Fi was very well done too (although I do hope that if you ever continue this that you will give her the character develop enemy she rightfully deserved). It was a stroke of luck that I came to find this story and I'm so glad I did. I am sad though that this didn't get the regognition and support I believe it should have (personal view). Anyway thank you very much for writing this, and thank you for a most enjoyable read. I do hope one day you will consider continuing this but if not I understand. Thank you. Rooting for ya! Crazyquilava.