Reviews for We'll Face It Together
Perfect!
hopelesslydevoted2svu chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Sheer perfection!
Sophiacharlotte chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Ahhh god are you trying to kill me? Like literally? My feeeeeeeeeellss! I love this do much. I'm melted. You may never hear from me again. I'm dead...you killed me. Well I'll live but ahh god...sweet..that was sweet. Loved it
EnglishPoet18 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Aww! This was awesome! I love you and these oneshots! I love how you cap locked the "oneshot" part. hahahahaha! This was great though. Thank you VickiH! Mhm...now I need to go read these oneshots again and fan myself.
la8255 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
That's what I'm talkin' about! This would be a perfect way to open up the 5b portion of this season!
wildcow258 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Loved this- Carol being the only one who can get through to Daryl. He does tend to take things on himself- I hate that he thinks Maggie blames him (especially since she has no right to blame ANYONE, after she scampered off the Washington without a second thought for her supposedly beloved sister.) I loved that Carol understands him so well.
krissyg927 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Awesome. :)
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This was beautiful xx
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I fucking loved this so hard! I must thank Vicki cause this was awesome. Lots of emotion. Great fucking one shot!
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
oh baby... this is so perfect you have no idea... me love you loooonnnnggggg time for this!