Reviews for The Hierarchy of Angels
huskygirl13 chapter 36 . 12/10
Okay, this story rocks and I can't wait for the next update.
Arianna Le Fay chapter 36 . 11/28
what the hell is this the work off god or other enemies
Arianna Le Fay chapter 34 . 11/25
Is sariel carrying gabriel child
Kylie Winchester chapter 32 . 11/19
This is really good. I love the whole plot and Sariel is goals. I was wondering if you had a face claim for her? If not I will just use my imagination *que spongebob meme*. I can't wait untill you update!
ammiranny chapter 32 . 11/19
I was so excited once I saw that you were posting again. I do like the revisions, I just wish your chapters were longer so I could read more lol. The love triangle is interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Keep updating!
BookKeeper88 chapter 32 . 11/18
honestly...I like the parts with just the angels. the love triangle was interesting and funny watching things unfold. the parts with the Winchesters just isn't as interesting. I also want Sariel to smack Dean down a peg
Adahmel chapter 22 . 11/11
Such a intriguing story.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 22 . 11/11
CrystalVixen93 chapter 21 . 11/9
CrystalVixen93 chapter 13 . 11/7
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 11/6
trinity16 chapter 34 . 11/2
sooo awesome! can't wait for the next chapter!
Eerika chapter 34 . 7/22
I love this! The story is really interesting and well written and im dying to know whats going to happen next!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 34 . 3/12
theRedzak chapter 34 . 1/9
Hello, I'd like to advise you to bring Bathy into the story because he's freakin' awesome. Pls update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »