Reviews for The Hierarchy of Angels
beautifulmystery18 chapter 36 . 3/3
love it
Mads-Chikistorm chapter 1 . 3/2
I’m really enjoying Sariel’s inclusion in the plot. I hoe you continue with this story.
huskygirl13 chapter 36 . 12/10/2017
Okay, this story rocks and I can't wait for the next update.
Arianna Le Fay chapter 36 . 11/28/2017
what the hell is this the work off god or other enemies
Arianna Le Fay chapter 34 . 11/25/2017
Is sariel carrying gabriel child
Kylie Winchester chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
This is really good. I love the whole plot and Sariel is goals. I was wondering if you had a face claim for her? If not I will just use my imagination *que spongebob meme*. I can't wait untill you update!
ammiranny chapter 32 . 11/19/2017
I was so excited once I saw that you were posting again. I do like the revisions, I just wish your chapters were longer so I could read more lol. The love triangle is interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out. Keep updating!
BookKeeper88 chapter 32 . 11/18/2017
honestly...I like the parts with just the angels. the love triangle was interesting and funny watching things unfold. the parts with the Winchesters just isn't as interesting. I also want Sariel to smack Dean down a peg
Adahmel chapter 22 . 11/11/2017
Such a intriguing story.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 22 . 11/11/2017
CrystalVixen93 chapter 21 . 11/9/2017
CrystalVixen93 chapter 13 . 11/7/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 11/6/2017
trinity16 chapter 34 . 11/2/2017
sooo awesome! can't wait for the next chapter!
Eerika chapter 34 . 7/22/2017
I love this! The story is really interesting and well written and im dying to know whats going to happen next!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »