Reviews for The Light that Shadows in the Night
merendinoemiliano chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
Pretty good chapter, even if i'm more a fan of Qrow x Summer. Good holydays and best of luck with your stories.
MorgothII chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
Definetly a first of this type for me, and I love the fact that I'm reading it on the second night of Hanukah. Eager to read more, and hope you have a good Hanukkah! :)
merendinoemiliano chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
Good story, a fine mix of cuteness and drama
goddragonking chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Huh. I never thought about how non-christmas-celebrating people would feel around that holiday. It's kinda weird to think about. I think this is the first time that a fanfic has made me see the world through the eyes of someone with a different religion.

Thank you for that.
Misslieness chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
A lovely chapter with many beautiful and heartwarming moments to it - hampered by the many spelling errors and words with the wrong tense to them. In many places I also found sentences with missing words or where the meaning probably wasn't what you intended.

And it's such a shame, because it's really a brilliant chapter otherwise. I normally wouldn't mention this, but here it felt warranted as it broke the reading pace too many times.
Misslieness chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This was a beautiful piece. It's perfect :)
meislovely chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I may not be Jewish, but I find this really beautiful. My love of learning about different feelings and ways of life aside, I think that this is very well written and it flows wonderfully! Your writing is fantastic.
I always wondered why they didn't include Hanukkah in all of the December festivities, but I never pondered it too much until now. Though I don't celebrate it (or Christmas or any of the December holidays for that matter) I have a little more understanding about how it feels, and I appreciate that you gave that to me. Thank you!
ODST110 chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
That was coo. Wow, I can't believe the first chapter was released a year ago, that is crazy. it definitely, definitely, does not feel like a year
The American Wolf chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
That was amazing.
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This was fantastic and Actually gave me a better understanding of Hanukkah.
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Cute, not exactly to my taste's, but it's a good piece. Is there actually a problem between Weiss and Yang, or is Yang just being over protective? Not enough Weiss to tell.
jasonyut chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This. Is. ADORABLE.
Energywelder chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
So after reading your last story about RWBY, I thought I'd take a look at your second story. I will admit that growing up as a Jew myself, I encountered something similar to this, the feelings of isolation. However, when you got to the part about the Middot Sheveh, I was SO HAPPY to learn this about my own religion, I'm actually sad I never learned this before today. This is why I go on fanfiction, to read fantastic stories like this. Please continue writing, you add to the world with each sentence.
BarryTheFan chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Absolutely gorgeous story! Loved it, very well written, as always.
Thank you for this experience! ;D