Reviews for Election Evening
Carys chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
A really well written story. I dunno about this whole electoral system though, it seems strange to elect a 12 year old to a position of that power. I always thought that she was chosen from birth to rule, and would then rule for life. Absolute power and democracy don't seem to go too well, especially when you're putting it in the hands of a teenager
Alina chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
That's wonderful! Except that you forgot Padme...and you know that Queen Amidala was only supposed to be fouteen in the story right? That means she was around twelve or thirteen when she was governor? But it's good!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
Yea! And they didn't even have to have a recount or wait for the absentee ballots to come in! Great story, and great idea!
VegaGrey chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
*Uncrosses fingers and sighs* okay, so I kinda knew how it'd turn out... this election (the one in Darth Real World) has me edgy and nervous about everything. Very well written.
Renton chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Nice Amy!
Jodi Smith chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Curious take on it. I always assumed Naboo to be a democracy, but they're monarch is inherited (kinda like England). I just assumed that when Amidala's parents died, she was elected to the position (that's the way it normally works). I never thought of it your way. Cool story.
Mara Caine chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
That was beautiful. It accurately portrays the feelings which are experienced by this years Presidential candidates.
Smudge1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2000
Oh I really liked this. Very original, I feel you're R/R pain. It disgusts me how 90 people will read your story and only two will review. Pathetic. Well anyways, good job and I was wondering if I can archive this in my fan fic site, it's not up yet, but I'll let you know as soon as possible.