Reviews for Glimpses of the Future
Hikary-Kayko chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
aaw! that was so sad! i don't want you to think i'mflaming you or anything like that, but, ... , bu, I DON'T LIKE THIS STORY!
i'm a huge T/P fan and a story like this just breakes my heart! i think your a good writer, but, i think ther needes to be a warning sign or something because i felt likr crying after this T_T ! any ways, i just had to tell you that! and it really wasn't ment to be a flame or an insult*runs and hides* don't hert me! anyways *regains composer* so keep writing!
Kriszta chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Hi, Jean,
I am here to disturb you again. I could't send you e-mail; all of my letters had sent to your address came back, I don't know why. The reason I wanted to contact you is that I would like to publish your story "Glimpses of the Future" on my Hungarian Voyager fanfic page (translated into Hungarian by me), of course with your name attached as author, and link to your e-mail address and other stories at . I ask for your permission.
What do you think? Please, give me an answer!
Kriszta
Kriszta chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Hello, I am again. Unfortunately, all of my letters I had sent to you came back, I don't know why. So I have to ask for your permission this way. I would like to publish your story "Glimpses of the Future" on my Hungarian Voyager fanfic translation page (translated into Hungarian by me), of course with your name attached as author, and link to your e-mail address and your other stories here at ( I don't know if you had an own webpage). What do you say? Please, give me an answer!
Kriszta chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Please, contact me at the address with a valid address, because I couldn't reach you with none of your addresses you use at and the P/T Collective. It's about your wonderful story "Glimpses of the Future" and it is urgent!

Kriszta chapter 1 . 11/15/2003

Natters chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
awwww. poor lanna! poor tommy!
Little Red chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Oh my god! Early Voyager! Wow, I'm all nostalgic now! I *love* this idea. Please, please, *please* continue it. I am begging. Really, I am. On my knees over here! Haha - I totally remember the Torres-pining-for-Chakotay moments... wow, "Persistence of Vision" was the coolest episode ever. PLEASE keep going! Happy Season 1 memories!
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
Oh, this is good. Very different, but quite good. It's funny that Sandrine's is Tom's program, but B'Elanna just wants to find Harry. Anyway, I really like this. I can't wait for Part 2!