Reviews for A New Beginning
Have a Little Feith chapter 9 . 8/9
I only have one issue with this chapter; you referred to Sylph as a "he". Sylphs are female Wind Nymphs/Elementals. Efreets are Male Fire Demons, Gnomes are generally genderless, in mythology, at least, but ToX has this one as male, and Undines are generally female water elementals. It's said that if you ever marry an Undine, be sure not to anger them by being unfaithful, as they WILL make you regret it for the rest of your life, short as it will be.
KnightyNight chapter 60 . 7/25/2017
Not bad, not bad at all. I enjoyed this story, despite the many typos of course, well done. :)
KnightyNight chapter 48 . 7/24/2017
Playing a certain boss fight as background music from Chrono Cross never felt so fitting... (I literally cried as the matching mood fit the situation so well, seriously... T_T )

As always, a VERY nice job once more. T_T
KnightyNight chapter 37 . 7/24/2017
(*Apart from stupid tablet, seriously... _ I can't believe I accidentally made a typo on my last review, how ironic... ; )

Aside from the aforementioned typos and such, it is yet another good chapter. (The main reason I made a review here on this chapter was to correct my last review somewhat, as their is no option to edit reviews of course... ; )
KnightyNight chapter 36 . 7/24/2017
(Apologies in advance for ending my last review improperly, it was an honest mistake so i'm sure you can understand... ; ) Aside from the aforementioned typos, you really should fix a title (and perhaps a few others, but this one sticks out so far) for one area at least, as "Nava Lava Tubes" is supposed to be named "Nala Lava Tubes" after all... ;

Apart ftom the aforementioned other typos, everything else is fine. A good chapter as usual. :)
KnightyNight chapter 35 . 7/24/2017
If I was Ludger then I'd know better than to 'tether' with a vile snake (in the beginning anyways) and instead ignore her petty request so that even if she's lying (which she most likely was at the beginning) then it'd be all for the better for the road ahead to not give her anything until after the storm has passed of course.
KnightyNight chapter 19 . 7/23/2017
Only the future chapters will tell how long this reunion will be on a happy note, I just hope it lasts this time, really.. :( Nevertheless, good work as always. :)
KnightyNight chapter 13 . 7/22/2017
He should've just waited and taken the upper rooftop entrance to the cavern instead, ah well... Good work as usual. :)
KnightyNight chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
Aww... No Agria meeting this time it sems, ah well. Aside from the typos it is still a good chapter. Nice work. :)
KnightyNight chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
There were a few typos and such that, imho, can be corrected to fix this chapter a bit. Such as "as a conduct" to "as a conduit" since that sounds better and makes more sense to me. Just thought i'd point out an example typo, but all in all it is still a good starting chapter nonetheless. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 3/28/2017
"Nachtigal looked flustered and were enjoying..."

Nachtigal was enjoying making a fool of himself? Change it to they were enjoying...
Guest chapter 61 . 3/28/2017
"'I wish to change history! With everyone! To be given a second chance!'"

That wording implies that maybe everyone in the prime version. But I'm willing to bet that what was actually meant is everyone who has at some point, been in the party. The first part has been fulfilled. But everyone is not there yet. Even in the latest updates.
You say Ludger's wish has been fulfilled with just *****. Plot hole much?
Guest chapter 60 . 3/17/2017
Love your story and hope you can cough up a sequel soon
kingawesome chapter 60 . 3/15/2017
Wow. You did a really good job with this story. Just a few things:

1. Bisley Gaius. So how did Gaius keep up with form 4 Chromatus? I personally feel that he'd be slightly above form 3, with Muz├ęt and full-powered Milla on a similar level.

2. Where do you discuss the Tales series? I only know about reddit, and I wasn't aware that there was another fanbase.

3. Have you considered replaying the original games to refresh your memory? I mean no offense, but it felt like this story could have been better written if you had.

Anyway, I look forward to the sequel!
Radomaru chapter 60 . 2/8/2017
Sweet! When I saw this in my email this morning... i was like I totally need to read it... But now I'm just getting to it so... ah life catches up to you... (Have midterms.)

Anyways... for the want of a nail... So many things lost... so many things gained... Interesting divergences for everything here...

All of the losses from the original game aren't anymore and so far the impact seems pretty good and positive... but who knows... the changes through may make things much worse than before. I can't wait to see what is coming.

YES! A SEQUEL! AAHHHHH! (Screams in pure happiness!) Totally delusional right now... need to sleep soon. Ha...