Reviews for A Legend Awakened
Where are you? Been over a year!
HugoSkylerAnderson chapter 1 . 9/10
Last Updated: 2017.
R.I.P.
read chapter 14 . 8/26
omg! I hope you update! this story is awesome!
Isaac D chapter 14 . 8/17
You just had to end it right before the end.
Epic Infernape chapter 13 . 8/16
Are u stupid infernape can beat darkrai in one shot
Darkchaser chapter 14 . 7/20
Hope you can come back and wrap up the battle between Ash and Tobias soon
DestructionDarkness chapter 14 . 7/3
Good luck with next chapter, beautiful work for ash, darkrai better win, I really dislike tobias.
Anonymous Person chapter 11 . 6/23
Gotta admire the sportsman ship that Brittany showed. She gracefully accepted a rather brutal loss.
MindForgedMan chapter 14 . 6/3
Just finished this story. Overall... this story is not very good. The premise is nice, but the execution was not. Many characters (Ash and Tobias, for instance) have random moments of OOCness. There's an over reliance on certain descriptions, such as half the chapters saying "Ash grimaced". Further, there's way too exaggerated descriptions, such as saying "Ash was terrified" because he didn't expect whatever move his opponent did. There are even inconsistencies, such as earlier on accepting the canon that Ash did somewhat poorly in the Hoenn League but then in later chapters you have it said that Ash got to the Top 4 in the Hoenn League.

It really feels like you didn't know what you were doing with this story. It was kind of a pain to finish, which is a shame since the premise is nice.
Bring the next chapter soon please, I'm dying to know what happens next does ash win or not?!
Kna5en chapter 14 . 5/31
Ye
Please update
Please update the story
jannerd100 chapter 14 . 4/27
Are you ever going to finish this story?
Rly?