Reviews for What's next?
GreenAndZen chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Hyde is trying. That is just adorable. I do get a little uncomfortable when Hyde thinks he is doing a favour to Jackie by admitting his feelings. But like he said, he'll get better.

This was such a fun read! Thank you.
GreenAndZen chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
I am having so much fun reading this story! The JH love is on point though Hyde's being a bit of an ass but that's what makes him irresistible. Eric and Doona are so in-character, it's scary! And my oh my, Kelso and Fez. I am sad that this fic has only 3 chapters.
GreenAndZen chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Man, this story is funny as hell! I was laughing my ass off. Eric's 'Dear Abby' advice, Kelso's bus idea, Hyde's irritation at Kelso's stupidity and last but not the least, Kelso and Fez at the bus station. Hahahaha. You are really good! Should have written for the show.
MJ chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Awww I loved it! I loved everything about it! Everybody so much in character! I really really liked it!
luvcali chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
OMG, so good! It's funny, I laughed so hard about kelso's sign at the the bus stop. Also, they are all perfectly in character. NICE JOB! I can't wait to read more!
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Great work .
kisstherain chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Heheh. This chapter was great.

"No, Forman," Hyde chimed in, "if the wind is that strong, better let someone else go. You'll blow away, man."

Heheh.
kisstherain chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
"What the hell kind of advice is that?" Eric asked her bewildered. "You should have told her to dump him...and move...far, far away."

Haha. I love Eric.
DesertFlower1 chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
very romantic! love it!
anni chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
You know, I absolutely love all of your stories. You have such a great and distinctive voice for every one of the characters. I hope, if the mood ever strikes you again, that you decide to write more. You're J/H just rocks!
Starlight77 chapter 3 . 6/29/2003
Oh, I loved the end of "snowed in". I really liked this fic. It was just great. I loved this line:

"What, I can't hear you, silly girl. I'm distant and aloof." Eric laughed as Donna tried to hit him again.

Oh, it was just a good fic. I really would love to see you write more.
holycitygirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I love this. It is one of my favorites. I just recently learned of the fun of recieving reviews and decided that I should return the favor to all the people whose stories I loved. Thank you for writing it! Could this be the end? Is great too.
Candy.71 chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
Awesome chapter! It was really good!
Raven33 chapter 3 . 12/14/2002
Awww; this part was really good. I love Eric's advice to Hyde lol Can't wait for the next part.
Lexlol chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
Well that was just really good! The snow has made me all excited about xmas and the make out sessions have made me excited about xmas lovin. Really good, I hope you are continuing with this fic!