Reviews for A Swallow to a Dove
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 9/4/2019
I have a feeling Edward is not going to be happy.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
I have wanted to read this story forever. Finally...it looks great so far.
winterhorses chapter 32 . 8/29/2019
Lol the red shirt comment. Minor characters should know *never* to wear red!
litmajoronleave chapter 24 . 8/25/2019
Bella is right, his reasons are faulty. He is also still recovering from what happened, and still a little lost.
litmajoronleave chapter 18 . 8/24/2019
What! That's just unbelievable. And terrible. It's a miracle he lasted so long.
litmajoronleave chapter 17 . 8/24/2019
OH. Poor Edward. So, delusional wife, kept him isolated, she traps him, maybe got him drank enough to not know he's fathering the future twins? Made him take some herbal versions of opium, maybe? What, what, what? Poor Edward!
litmajoronleave chapter 12 . 8/24/2019
All I could think of is he must be really smelly. Poor man! What the heck happened to him? Grieving sure but ...
litmajoronleave chapter 10 . 8/24/2019
This is a good story, I could tell. Was wondering if they were Edward's babies. Tho, with the red-brown hair, they surely are?
cfigueroa78 chapter 40 . 8/3/2019
I knew that overgrown baboon made it sound like he found a bride he was bringing home.
cfigueroa78 chapter 38 . 8/3/2019
Oh poor Rosalie and Bella. The way it's going to look to see Edward return with a woman doesn't bode well. Even if he only sees her as a friend. I hope Rose and Em figure out their dilemma.
cfigueroa78 chapter 16 . 8/2/2019
I am so pissed at Edward. Esme and Carlisle didn't know their son well enough - yes, he would strike a defenseless woman apparently. And yes, he is violent.
briar rose of the dark realm chapter 44 . 7/23/2019
Finally!
briar rose of the dark realm chapter 25 . 7/23/2019
You can do it Edward!
briar rose of the dark realm chapter 18 . 7/23/2019
I’m glad someone’s true colors were revealed!
Patriciadiane chapter 50 . 5/3/2019
Love the ending. Just right.
3,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »