Reviews for A Swallow to a Dove
glo4twilight chapter 48 . 11/12/2019
it's great that she got all of that information at least she basically knew what to expect. but mother s was right...it was bella and edwards experience alone.
glo4twilight chapter 47 . 11/12/2019
oh it's so close to the end. i'm gonna miss these guys. love that she told the guys about what she did and that edward proposed to her again with the ring. nawwww.
glo4twilight chapter 46 . 11/12/2019
ahhhhhh! this is pure bliss. i loooooove it!
glo4twilight chapter 45 . 11/12/2019
ohhhh i knew it! she did pay the debt and bought the property? but i love that they have announced their engagement as well. woohoo! i am so happy that bella doesn't have a broken heart and she even has a dowry!
glo4twilight chapter 44 . 11/12/2019
yayyyy finally! omg it took him fucking forever to get there but at least he did! i was frickin squirming in my seat waiting for him and meanwhile bella was sinking in her heartbreak..then EUREKA! hahaha i fucking loved it! oh you had me right in there with them! but i hadn't realised either that bella was coming back! duh! now moving right along.
glo4twilight chapter 43 . 11/12/2019
okayyyy i'm glad that happened and that they didn't go to the orphanage and miss her altogether. now this is gonna be interesting!
glo4twilight chapter 42 . 11/12/2019
aww i wonder if she paid off rosalies debts. maybe not i don't know! geez...eye roll...it's not my fucking story hahaha! probs just as well i'd make a bloody hell of a mess of it! so i am absolutely loving this hands down even tho i'm sad for bella right now :) oh did she say she was going to see the cullens? ...moving right along ...
glo4twilight chapter 41 . 11/12/2019
oh that is so frickin awesome! she does deserve it and as mother superior says...a recompense! especially after the stepmother took everything of her fathers! awww i'm so happy for bella. even tho it may be clouded with the sadness of her leaving. if she were to marry edward maybe her inherited house would be big enough for them to live in. but yeah this is not my story hahaha!
glo4twilight chapter 40 . 11/12/2019
what a bloody idiot! so glad esme saw what must've happened. wow i hope he can find her!
glo4twilight chapter 39 . 11/12/2019
omg she's leaving?! i guess she thinks alice is edwards choice for a wife. awww so sad that she has to leave the babies. this is not good.
glo4twilight chapter 38 . 11/12/2019
oh dear i wonder how she will read into the letter. so glad she went to see rosalie and was able to talk to her and comfort her.
glo4twilight chapter 37 . 11/12/2019
hmmm now i can see that alice is probs just a friend but what would bella think she is? hmmm trouble in paradise!
glo4twilight chapter 36 . 11/11/2019
I am so glad they were laughing about it. I thought edward might be even more embarassed to mortification haha. I love this lol.
glo4twilight chapter 35 . 11/11/2019
Hahaha omg that was just so cute. Edward running from the room naked that is lol.
glo4twilight chapter 34 . 11/11/2019
Ohhhhhhhh dayummm niiiice work edward. Mmmm mm.
3,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »