Reviews for A Swallow to a Dove
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 10 . 9/4/2019
I think I love Mrs. Cope.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 9/4/2019
I hope Bella comes out of her shell. I think Edward will be a challenge.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 8 . 9/4/2019
Unusual names for this day and age but maybe not back then. I love your name!

I guess my last review was wrong and the girls are Edward's. Should be an interesting tale to unfold.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 9/4/2019
You allude to candlelight and Edison commercialized the light bulb in 1878 and so I am going to go with the mid 1800's in my mind.

I hope Bella comes out of her shell. Fifteen was not uncommon to get married back then as people did not live as long as they do today.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 6 . 9/4/2019
I imagine somewhere in the States or Canada in the late 1800's since Ford invented the car in the early 1900's.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 5 . 9/4/2019
I am thinking he children are not Edward's and he he married Carmen and brought her to America for some reason.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 4 . 9/4/2019
Sounds like Edward was not really in love with his wife.
How old is he?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 3 . 9/4/2019
So she is 15?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 9/4/2019
I have a feeling Edward is not going to be happy.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
I have wanted to read this story forever. Finally...it looks great so far.
winterhorses chapter 32 . 8/29/2019
Lol the red shirt comment. Minor characters should know *never* to wear red!
litmajoronleave chapter 24 . 8/25/2019
Bella is right, his reasons are faulty. He is also still recovering from what happened, and still a little lost.
litmajoronleave chapter 18 . 8/24/2019
What! That's just unbelievable. And terrible. It's a miracle he lasted so long.
litmajoronleave chapter 17 . 8/24/2019
OH. Poor Edward. So, delusional wife, kept him isolated, she traps him, maybe got him drank enough to not know he's fathering the future twins? Made him take some herbal versions of opium, maybe? What, what, what? Poor Edward!
litmajoronleave chapter 12 . 8/24/2019
All I could think of is he must be really smelly. Poor man! What the heck happened to him? Grieving sure but ...
3,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »