Reviews for The lost child of the sea
StarKurama chapter 12 . 11/9
more please! i like this story
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 12 . 10/1
this very good

Kaito is hungry, he wants to eat
candy4beth chapter 12 . 5/31
Update soon please
ShadowThief126 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Interesting story
cagats chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
That was great u have taken long to update please please continue and finish the story.i would like to see the ending and what the betrayers paid for what they did to harry potter
loretta537 chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
i miss this story, please update it soon. i really want to find out what will happen to the death eaters, ron, and hermione. also about the potters and 'harry' being missing
page.hopps chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
how old are the flammels in your story and how much time travel did Dumbledore do to kidnap him as a baby as amphitrite is thousands of years old as she appears in ancient Greek mythology or does she not appear in your story and poseidons been single for thousands of years.
TheSilverDragon360 chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
more chapters please love the story a lot
kaiirine chapter 12 . 1/10/2016
Oh! I love the plot...excellent work as usual. I do hope you're not dropping this story...
update soon?
WaterLilly122 chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
When is the next chapter coming?
jupimako chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Looking forward to more!
lilly-flower15 chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
great chapter update soon
animeromance1972 chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
What about James and Lily?Did Sirius and Remus now what was going on right from the beginning?Will Dumbles think he got away with everything he did?or will Alex somehow get his revenge on him?
Kichou chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
USMCcAnthem chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
When I read that Kreacher was Dobby's grandfather, I was like, "That makes so much sense," ha! Anyway, interesting start to the story, and your summary drew me in, looking forward to reading the rest!