Reviews for Ties That Bind
typroctor-ewaguy chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Deeks really layed it out about his terrible childhood to Kensi and she was shocked, but she had so much compassion for her best friend and more. I think Deeks was really caught by surprise with her kisses which seemed to me they hadn't kissed like this before. I loved the "I have plenty of moments' and I think I've heard something similar to that. This was a powerful and sweet story by my favorite writer. Thank you.
BettyD1989 chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
So damn perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
That was beautiful 3
yellowcallalilly chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Wonderful! you're such a gifted writer! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Reader1976 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
"Plenty of moments"...
Came back to re-read and still love this one.
homegrownoregano chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
loved this, great interpretation of what happened all those years ago and of their relationship.
Avid Reader chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
You know, this is something that I wish they would show more of on the show - the fact that Deeks is incredibly strong for having gone through what he did and still being the man he is. Yes, he uses humor to cover his feelings and to fit in, but in his own way he's survived worse than any of them, and is still a kind-hearted, giving person. They really should acknowledge that more.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Beautiful , nice and sad made me even want to cry thank u for that beautiful fanfic
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
That was sweet. Not a nice memory of course, but sweet the way they handled it together. Totally sucks that Deeks has stuff like this lurking just under the surface beyond that easy smile and cavalier attitude. I'm glad they've found the support they need in each other. And of course I'm always glad for anything that includes Densi and kissing :) Thanks for sharing! Aliyah
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Aww, damn. Sad but so good! Great job!
MJ2709 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Very nice thanksgiving story wonderful how Deeks opens up to Kensi and shares this childhood memory with her. Cute Densi moment at the end. Well done
TwinTurbo chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Great work, as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Absolutely beautiful! So glad you shared this with us!
Synera chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Beautiful.
bestofwives chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Awwww! ): 3333 :) So juicy!