Reviews for Cuddlebug
AD Lewis chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
A very sweet little story :) Enjoyed reading it
AntonSlavik020 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
As cute as this was, why was Ruby naked? She didn't have any reason to take off her underwear, did she? Didn't take anything away from the story obviously, if anything it made it all the more awkward for Weiss(and directly lead to her quick masterbation), I'm just curious.
S'Tidey chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
THIS IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE
dodongo821 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Great story, just wondering if Mr. Bitey is a reference to Hearthstone's mechanical dragonling
sangheilitat117 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Did Weiss really have to fap? Seriously? That was really unnecessary. It added nothing to the plot, and feels like fan-service.
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Well this was nice. How about continuation of where Weiss and Ruby are left in this chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
A good story, though there is a minor issue of consistency. In the second paragraph, you briefly mention that classes are over for the week, yet the next morning, Yang and Blake are acting as if they have class later that day.
Darkwarrior1010 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
It was really cute. I enjoyed it! I thought that Weiss's reaction to Ruby was really amusing, and Ruby's behaviors was just absolutely adorable! Thanks for writing this. I really liked it. _
suomynonAX chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Dawww. More cute WhiteRose moments are always welcomed!